Emails are out

I got my email. So I know what I got. So went and checked the back door and it shows nothing. So it's not updated on mine yet. Oh well at least I got my email. Good luck everyone!

Unsuccessful, as usual. You'd think after 20 years of trying for a LE Deer tag and 14 for Moose, they'd give me one out of pity!

Man talk about some luck, I drew one of the best deer tags in the state!!! After last year I didn't think it got any better but I just drew the Cache Archery general deer tag as my 5th choice. Man talk about some luck!!!

I haven't gotten my email but if you go to your draw results page it doesn't have anything on the points tab but on the history tab it shows which tags you drew and which you were unsuccessful for.

>Nevada?

PLICK!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom