Fair warning-get them picked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By taking the camera and not just turning in its location you are depriving law enforcement of any chance of possibly making a case against the scoff law.

Your thought process is flawed.

Diablo, don’t stop at subsection 23A-5-307(b). If you’re going to post the law in quotes, keep on quoting through subsection (c).

This is why I posted the WHOLE law, and told people to quit reading what others are saying about it.

Everyone needs to read the whole law, and then follow it. That’s my free advice for the day!

There’s a lot of folks on here worried about what bux and dux is going to do. I’m hearing lots of people pulling out technicalities and trying to retranslate the laws to prove it’s not illegal. Although I don’t think I would do what Bux is doing, I have nothing but giggles for anyone who loses their cam at the hands of Bux. If you’re running your cams illegally you can piss off. Hopefully you get what you deserve. I’m actually impressed that he’s hauling them in for perpetrators to retrieve, and not just destroying them.

I think this is slightly more complicated if you actually read the law and regs than most here realize.

State code:

Utah code 23A-5-307(1) says “As used in this section, "trail camera" means a device that is not held or manually operated by a person and is capable of capturing images, video, or location data of wildlife using heat or motion to trigger the device.”

So a camera that does not use heat or motion to trigger it (ie a time lapse camera) would not be a “trail camera” under this state law definition.
23A-5-307(b) “A trail camera may not be used to take wildlife on public land during the period beginning on July 31 and ending on December 31.”

So any camera not being used to take wildlife would not violate this state law.

Big Game/bear/cougar Rules:

R657-5-2(2)y “Trail camera" means a device that is not held or manually operated by a person and is used to capture images, video, or location data of wildlife using heat, or motion to trigger the device.
23-13-2 (48) "Take" means to: (a) hunt, pursue, harass, catch, capture, possess, angle, seine, trap, or kill any protected wildlife; or (b) attempt any action referred to in Subsection (48)(a).

R657-5-7(3)(b)(i) “A person shall not place, maintain, or use any trail camera or non-handheld device capable of capturing image, video, location, time, or date data in the field to take, attempt to take, or aid in the take or attempted take of big game between July 31 and December 31;”

So the rules prohibit any non-handheld device (including time lapse cameras) for the attempted take/take/aid take of big game during the closed period on public land without an exemption.

R657-33-9(5)(a) mirrors the big game rule and apples to bears.

R657-10-9(6)(a) mirrors the big game rule and applies to cougars.

Cameras not being used to take/attempt take/aid take of big game, bears or cougars would not violate these rules.

So looks to me like not all cameras on public land during the closed period are illegal.
Hahaha uh, no. Cams are illegal on public land in 2023 for private citizens, period. Read vanilla’s link in its entirety. It’s very specific who can use a cam after the closure date. Lion, bear and turkey monitors aren’t on it.

By taking the camera and not just turning in its location you are depriving law enforcement of any chance of possibly making a case against the scoff law.

Your thought process is flawed.
I’ll give them an OnX pin to the location of every one I turn it. I wouldn’t deprive them of an opportunity to nail someone’s ass to the wall in a case against them for the courts.

It’s not flawed. It’s going to cause some people some problems and it sounds like the the friction im getting here is because there’s currently some cams out there that some of you are worried about ending up at the fish and game offices.

Reactions: lif
I’ll give them an OnX pin to the location of every one I turn it. I wouldn’t deprive them of an opportunity to nail someone’s ass to the wall in a case against them for the courts.

It’s not flawed. It’s going to cause some people some problems and it sounds like the the friction im getting here is because there’s currently some cams out there that some of you are worried about ending up at the fish and game offices.
I have never owned a trail cam,, but once you take the camera there is no way to make a case.

I have never owned a trail cam,, but once you take the camera there is no way to make a case.
There’s also no way for someone to use it to have an illegal advantage over anyone else or the wildlife. And they are out a camera. Any way, it’s a win.

This is a great thread!

On one side- you got someone saying they want to enforce the law through, shall we say, vigilante-style means.

On the other side- you got folks claiming in various ways that the vigilante will harm law abiding citizens.

It is telling, however, that the non-vigilantes, to a man, have not claimed to be a legal owner of a fielded game camera. (Or they claimed it but clearly were not per the law).

And as far as the vigilante getting in the way of law enforcement being able to prosecute- LOL! I highly doubt that any camera found by our anti-hero would ever have been "prosecuted" in the first place.

Fun stuff!

Hahaha uh, no. Cams are illegal on public land in 2023 for private citizens, period. Read vanilla’s link in its entirety. It’s very specific who can use a cam after the closure date. Lion, bear and turkey monitors aren’t on it.
Well, you obviously can read then so I won’t tell you to read my post again….

Diablo, don’t stop at subsection 23A-5-307(b). If you’re going to post the law in quotes, keep on quoting through subsection (c).

This is why I posted the WHOLE law, and told people to quit reading what others are saying about it.

Everyone needs to read the whole law, and then follow it. That’s my free advice for the day!
I agree - everyone should read the code and admin rules for themselves.

But, subsection (c) is irrelevant to the point I was making. The definition of a “trail cam” and the prohibition are the most important things to understand. Subsection (b) is the prohibition. Subsection (c) lists exceptions to (b) that would be prohibited by (b) but are specifically allowed.

Last edited:

Now we are going to nerd out on the law! I like it.

(a), (b), and (c) are mutually exclusive provisions. They are not building upon each other, interpreting each other, or exceptions to each other.

A- No data transmitting cameras except on private land;
B- No using cameras to take wildlife from 7/31 to 12/31; and
C- No cameras period on public lands period from 7/31 to 12/31 unless you meet the exceptions spelled out below (c).

I think you are incorrect in interpreting it the way you did. There really isn’t a statutory construction argument to support the way you spelled it out. Those (i) - (v) would be under (b) if they were intended to be exceptions to (b). Or (b) would be cited in (c) if that was the intent.

You make a good argument.

But, it’s poorly written at best I’d say. Subsection (b) prohibits doing something - “useing” - whereas (c) prohibits even having (possessing) a camera on public land. So if it’s in your backpack and you’re on public land, you’d arguably be violating subsection (c) unless you’re “using” it for one of the activities listed.

You will agree, however, that some types of cameras, namely time-lapse cameras, are not covered by the definition of a “trail camera” in 23A-5-307(1), correct? And when you add that to the exceptions allowed in (4)(c), there could be a lot of devices out there on public land that would not be prohibited by this statute.

Last edited:
Poorly worded legislation? We call that “standard operating procedure.”

And yes, I do agree that a camera that does not use heat or motion to trigger would not be prohibited. I don’t run trail cams, so I have no idea how many models this could apply to.

You have from January 1 to July 31 to “watch” your wildlife. If that’s truly the case, you can go pick it up at the nearest DWR office and you can explain to them your intent.
What about people that don’t hunt at all? There’s a lot of people that build cameras and put them out that do not hunt at all. Granted most of them build cameras that you would be too dumb to find but some would be spotted.

Utards!

What about people that don’t hunt at all? There’s a lot of people that build cameras and put them out that do not hunt at all. Granted most of them build cameras that you would be too dumb to find but some would be spotted.

Utards!
Have no fear, I will not touch anything that isn’t a trail cam. I am smart enough to differentiate between the two. ANY TRAIL CAM ON PUBLIC LAND AFTER AUGUST 1 by a private citizen is illegal. Hunters or not, you can’t have one this year.

Have no fear, I will not touch anything that isn’t a trail cam. I am smart enough to differentiate between the two. ANY TRAIL CAM ON PUBLIC LAND AFTER AUGUST 1 by a private citizen is illegal. Hunters or not, you can’t have one this year.
That’s incorrect.

LOL. This thread is turning hilarious. Lots of concerned folks about the trail cam terrorist. No need to be upset if your not running illegal cameras. No reason to argue about the law. Contact DWR for your legal questions. No need to compare this to a broken down atv or trailer. The bottom line is that if you have your trail cams out illegally, Bux is dumping them when he sees them. No need to argue. No need to whine.

Bux n Dux, I went and checked all my trail cameras today and wrote my phone number on all of them. If you find one please give me a call instead of taking it down, hopefully we can talk it out. Thanks!

And @Bux n Dux, I just put out a dozen time lapse cameras to try to get a few bird pics. Don’t take em bro cause there’re totally legal under Utahs new laws! Back me up on this Niller.

I put up about fiddy cams the other day up on all the water holes to watch the moss and vegetation grow rates at each hole...trying to do some biological assessments and such. But I bet he will take them down too because damn utah man doing the lords work and all...

DWR could care less about trail cams. Call one in and they will defend the camera and cite all the possible reasons why that camera is NOT in violation.

The law is not enforced so those of you that follow the law will be at a disadvantage to those that continue to use them in violation of the law…

Horniac

Hey Sqwabler- I‘ve taken many and I will take many more if you’re stupid enough to leave them, are you one of the guys that bring in the T post too. Bux give me a call I will come help you. Bux isn’t above everyone else, everyone knows that Sqwabler leaves his cameras.

Hey Sqwabler- I‘ve taken many and I will take many more if you’re stupid enough to leave them, are you one of the guys that bring in the T post too. Bux give me a call I will come help you. Bux isn’t above everyone else, everyone knows that Sqwabler leaves his cameras.
As stated above, I've never hunter with cams, and never hunted utard either lol.

Stealing trail cams. When I do stupid shizzz I try to measure the risk reward assessment as, is this really worth it. Sure you might get a atta-boy from the local CO for removing rubbish. Props to you for being the savior of utah wildlife rules and regulations. You remove the wrong someone's personal property, you might be watching your back for the rest of your life. If that someone doesn't give a shitz about the rules you can guarantee they won't care about the law when they finally catch up to you. I believe in what goes around comes around. Pretty passionate subject here. Good luck explaining to they guys you run into that your the good guy.

Stealing trail cams. When I do stupid shizzz I try to measure the risk reward assessment as, is this really worth it. Sure you might get a atta-boy from the local CO for removing rubbish. Props to you for being the savior of utah wildlife rules and regulations. You remove the wrong someone's personal property, you might be watching your back for the rest of your life. If that someone doesn't give a shitz about the rules you can guarantee they won't care about the law when they finally catch up to you. I believe in what goes around comes around. Pretty passionate subject here. Good luck explaining to they guys you run into that your the good guy.
Camera man fears no foe. He does it all in the name of justice!!!

Like I've Said:

Matter Of Time At The Tree!

Then We'll Find Out If Law Officials Are Willing To Show Up At Same Said tree!

For those of you that struggle with keeping things within the regs, this weekend is your last weekend to get your trail cams on public land picked up (should have been done 9 days ago, but some feel like rules don’t apply to them). starting next weekend, any cams I come across on public land (Nebo, manti, west desert…), will be removed and taken to the nearest division office to the unit they were picked up on. You can pick them up there if you want them back! Last year I found a PILE of cams well after July 31, some of which had bait placed in front of them with fresh treestands near by. One camera line belonged to a local outfitter, but it was being checked by a “non-hunter” on a weekly basis and current information was being passed on to the right people.

And I don’t want to hear any “I’m not hunting, I’m just watching wildlife” excuses. No you’re not. You’re trying to play the gray area and dont want to follow the rules. Get them picked up! If I can’t run cams, neither can you! Several DWR officers have told me they don’t have the time or resources to enforce the law so they have to pick and choose which leads to pursue. Most went ignored last year…. Not this year!

Hope everyone has a great season! ? I can’t believe it’s here already.
Wait......you actually obey and enforce a new regulation?

I'm confused.......

Oh man! Reading sux n dix post on here after reading his rants on the other thread is the highest form of comedy I’ve seen in a while!!! Great stuff

Hope one of you guys tune up his muzzy scope after the new regs pass . Sounds like he’ll be in full support of that :ROFLMAO:

Oh man! Reading sux n dix post on here after reading his rants on the other thread is the highest form of comedy I’ve seen in a while!!! Great stuff

Hope one of you guys tune up his muzzy scope after the new regs pass . Sounds like he’ll be in full support of that :ROFLMAO:
No one will have to. Mine will be in full regulation before it even hits the range right after it passes.

@Founder what as that about name calling you sent me a PM over?

Everyone, please help me understand?
We had a real good, very informative discussion going on about the effectiveness of muzzleloaders.
Two guys start name calling and the entire thread gets locked down, effectively stopping the learning process for all of us due to the actions of two individuals?
That is akin to a Deer hunt being closed down to all hunters because two guys poached Deer.
What is up with that?!

What's Up With That?

The BOSS Only Tolerates So Much!

I'm Talkin From Sperience!:D

cool-hand.gif

No one will have to. Mine will be in full regulation before it even hits the range right after it passes.

The name calling needs to end. It’s fine to debate and argue over who’s thoughts and opinions are right, but the name calling and petty shots are getting way out of hand on a few of these threads.

Fair warning. You cut the lock and take someone's property, regardless of the legality of them still out and that is theft. Might get you a charge or a fat lip.

Fair warning. You cut the lock and take someone's property, regardless of the legality of them still out and that is theft. Might get you a charge or a fat lip.
At this point it meets the abandonment requirements… assault charges AND a class B for illegal hunting practices? That will look great on someone’s record

That was another of my points. But, as shown above.....Box is above everyone else and knows when a cam is there legally or not....but because its there after july 31st....he knows they are all illegal....and so he's gonna cut someone's personal lock....break it, and take the camera and such and bring it in....so now someone's innocent lock has been damaged by him in the process of him stealing someone's private property.

When does your private property cease to be property and become litter?

Has there ever been a more complete demonstration of what being a Utard, or Utard ways looks like.

But imagine, if we just said "No using cams july 31-dec 31 and dudes just didnt have cams out.

Instead, because it is Utah, filled with Utards, it becomes necessary to have 85 pages of exceptions definitions, explanations, 302 subsections.

And why? Because the Utard way is to always exploit gray areas, stretch boundaries, lie, cheat, and steal. I've never figured out what it is about a conservative state, that is religious, supposedly moral, etc, and yet we raise kids that as adults turn out this way.

Imagine if dudes just spent the time scouting in field that they've spent fine tooting the regs, breaking down each word, and then scheming how to twist definitions.

And they are ALWAYS the same guys, the same type of guys be it bait, cams, scopes, closed roads, camp limits, shooting times, bag limits, etc, they are always scheming, always digusting.

It's not just gross and disgusting it's shameful.

Perhaps spend a few days defining what SPORTSMAN means

The name calling needs to end. It’s fine to debate and argue over who’s thoughts and opinions are right, but the name calling and petty shots are getting way out of hand on a few of these threads.
As a moderator for 10+ years, I should know better when and when not to respond to childish comments.
But when homosexual slander comes into play and directed right at me, I refuse to back down from this foolish, childish punk, even if it gets me released from my position.

As a moderator for 10+ years, I should know better when and when not to respond to childish comments.
But when homosexual slander comes into play and directed right at me, I refuse to back down from this foolish, childish punk, even if it gets me released from my position.
Slander….. ahahahahahahaha if the shoe fits…

You take offense to it, but turn around and do it right back yourself. Way to be there clown boi

It’s been publicly stated all privately owned cams after July 31 on public land are illegal, by the division. I’m not sure what’s so hard for people to understand about that.

For the slow, whom seem to be all over this thread.

For years the DWR efforted to make it so that honest accidents in shooting Trump swans weren't punished.

Of course in typical Utard fashion, the same type of dudes that Keystone just mentioned, decided that meant that the DWR supported targeting swans.

Same type dudes, pulling up subsections, exploiting that grey area. Same type dudes as the cam guys, thinking they are cute, kept pushing until the silent majority had enough, and now, shooting trumps equals penalty.

Cam dudes. The vast, silent majority are sick of cams everywhere. They are tired of the antics that go with them.

The DWR/WB tried to thread the needle. Tried to not be harsh.

But, you UTARDS, if you don't pull your heads out and STOP the attempts to end run, the silent majority,will end their silence and cams will go away permanently. Cam users are in the minority, and the circle of "special" folks who are "clever" an even smaller group

Keep up the crap, and I guarantee where this ends up.

On behalf of the 90% of dudes who hunt, follow the law, follow the spirit of regs, and manage to not get to visit the DWR, we are SICK of you disgracing the State and us.

Last edited:

Honest mistake. I’m not a good speller, homer can vouch for that

Last edited:
Fair warning. You cut the lock and take someone's property, regardless of the legality of them still out and that is theft. Might get you a charge…

I don’t think anyone is getting charged with theft for taking down illegal trail cams. I just don’t see that happening.

Might get…a fat lip.

This, on the other hand, might just happen. Everyone has to gauge what their actions are worth. To me the most simple thing to do would be to follow the law in the first place. I still am shocked how many people on this thread have defended illegal hunting practices.

Bux posts a clear trolling thread, and a seriously high number of people come out and defend illegally taking big game. That’s what having cameras up and using them is…a form of illegal take. IE- poaching. You may not like the law, but it’s still the law, and the text book definition of illegal take in Utah Code. Pretty shocking how many people on here are okay with that. I wonder how many on this thread that defended leaving cameras up have argued with tristate in the past when he defends poachers?

Odd results here, indeed!

I don’t think anyone is getting charged with theft for taking down illegal trail cams. I just don’t see that happening.

This, on the other hand, might just happen. Everyone has to gauge what their actions are worth. To me the most simple thing to do would be to follow the law in the first place. I still am shocked how many people on this thread have defended illegal hunting practices.

Bux posts a clear trolling thread, and a seriously high number of people come out and defend illegally taking big game. That’s what having cameras up and using them is…a form of illegal take. IE- poaching. You may not like the law, but it’s still the law, and the text book definition of illegal take in Utah Code. Pretty shocking how many people on here are okay with that. I wonder how many on this thread that defended leaving cameras up have argued with tristate in the past when he defends poachers?

My question was answered by you back at post# 92. You cleared up some confusion for me on who had the proper authority for enforcement.
I know everyone hates another fee or needing to get another permit. But what could clear up alot of this confusion is a Tag with a identification number that the DWR would have a record of. When a camera had been found starting August 1st the tag number could be turned into the DWR, and then they could deal with the illegal camera as needed.

My question was answered by you back at post# 92. You cleared up some confusion for me on who had the proper authority for enforcement.
I know everyone hates another fee or needing to get another permit. But what could clear up alot of this confusion is a Tag with a identification number that the DWR would have a record of. When a camera had been found starting August 1st the tag number could be turned into the DWR, and then they could deal with the illegal camera as needed.
Requiring all cams to be "registered"....I don't hate the idea. It would make it easier for law enforcement to punish those that are breaking the law.

OR... everyone could simply follow the law and take their cameras down by July 31st, but I now realize from this thread that this is asking way too much.

It is not hard - I had to grab my cameras a little early on July 29th because it was the only time I had before 8/1, but I got it done. If you have two legs and put the cameras up in the first place, I think you can get them down by 8/1 every year. Just follow the laws and rules that are already in place so we don't have to further complicate this mess.

You could use the exact same protocol as registering, and identifying, a Bear bait pile but substitute in ‘camera’ in place of ‘bait’.

Not saying that it is ok to have cameras up. Just someone cutting/ destroy another person's property is not ok.

Not saying that it is ok to have cameras up. Just someone cutting/ destroy another person's property is not ok.
But you’re more ok with people using devices with the intent of illegally locating game than someone removing the illegal device so it can’t be used….

Wow. I thought we valued our wildlife more than this.

Picking up abandoned/illegal/trash= bad! How dare you!

Leaving up illegal devices used for hunting= eh, it’s fine. It’s not hurting anyone.

But you’re more ok with people using devices with the intent of illegally locating game than someone removing the illegal device so it can’t be used….

Wow. I thought we valued our wildlife more than this.

Picking up abandoned/illegal/trash= bad! How dare you!

Leaving up illegal devices used for hunting= eh, it’s fine. It’s not hurting anyone.
Troll away.....

Troll away.....
Be careful, he'll start throwing gay insults out because that's how he tries winning arguments, it's all he's got.

He doesn't even have his facts right......I was never a part of the trail camera ban, but he tried convincing people I was.

And then there's his secret conspiracy theories......oh "Boi" ?

In 2020!

Before Any Laws Were Passed On Trail Cams But It Was Being Debated!

I Asked a Game Official How They Were Gonna Enforce It If It Passed?

He Said:

We Are Relying On People Like You To Help Take Care Of The Problem!

Now I Don't Think Bux Is a Law Official But He May Of Talked To The Same Game Official I Talked With?

In 2020!

He Said:

Now I Don't Think Bux Is a Law Official But He May Of Talked To The Same Game Official I Talked With?
I take "were relying on people like you", in the context of "were relying on people like you to report cameras after said date." Not "were relying on people like you to break locks and take down cameras and turn them in"

He Meant The Later!

Don't Worry!

I Ain't Gonna Bux & Dux Them!

But If I Find Out Who The PRICK Was That Destroyed Several Cams Of One Of My Family Members Before The Deadline,God Pitty!

I take "were relying on people like you", in the context of "were relying on people like you to report cameras after said date." Not "were relying on people like you to break locks and take down cameras and turn them in"

Screw registering cameras. I don’t need anymore government control. If anyone is still trusting our government to take care of **** you’re dreaming. Follow the damn rules. I’m tired of hearing this technicality BS from grown men. Or saying “dont touch my camera, you’re not a cop”. It’s time for more vigilante **** to happen. If you’re leaving your cameras out you’re not just breaking the law, you’re getting an unfair advantage on everyone who is following the law. If you have that little of respect for me that you would cheat yourself to a buck or bull that I’m busting my hump legally for, well bye bye camera. If you consider that stealing you’re delusional. Or maybe you’re “technically “ correct. I swear sometimes the logic on this website makes me think there are liberal trolls on here. I find it hard to believe that real grown man would be upset because “someone caught their illegal activity and they didn’t have a badge so it’s not fair”. I guess we all choose who we are in life. Make your choices men.

Be careful, he'll start throwing gay insults out because that's how he tries winning arguments, it's all he's got.

He doesn't even have his facts right......I was never a part of the trail camera ban, but he tried convincing people I was.

And then there's his secret conspiracy theories......oh "Boi" ?
Speaking of slander!

I never accused of the trail cam ban. Your boy snizzledick did that without any help from you. Scopes? Yeah, you’re a big part of that phuckery. But bait and cams I’ve never placed on your shoulders. I doubt you are intelligent enough to come up with such an original thought.

Speaking of slander!

I never accused of the trail cam ban. Your boy snizzledick did that without any help from you. Scopes? Yeah, you’re a big part of that phuckery. But bait and cams I’ve never placed on your shoulders. I doubt you are intelligent enough to come up with such an original thought.
Speaking of intelligence, here's your quote saying I had a hand in the trail camera ban.
Can you comprehend your own lyrics or was the 3rd grade too tough for you?

Again....it must be painful being so small.
Try letting your ears rise up above your flat brimmed Kuiu hat, you won't look quite as stupid while your standing at the HUSH booth in your rainbow shirt waiting for an autograph from your "Boi".
Screenshot_20230814_191933_Chrome.jpg

I always laugh when guys use the phrase UTARDS. Now I know why. Boy a lot of hate and anger over something that most likely will not affect most who have commented. For me Im glad we can still use a train camera. It's pics like these that I enjoy thru out the year.

00000008.jpeg

IMG_1487.jpeg

A Personal TUNE-UP Would Be The Only Revenge On A LOW LIFE BASTARD Like That!

You going to give him a stern talkin to!?!? Like that guy you tried to sue and you really showed him by saying you’ll get him back one day?

;):p

Speaking of intelligence, here's your quote saying I had a hand in the trail camera ban.
Can you comprehend your own lyrics or was the 3rd grade too tough for you?

Again....it must be painful being so small.
Try letting your ears rise up above your flat brimmed Kuiu hat, you won't look quite as stupid while your standing at the HUSH booth in your rainbow shirt waiting for an autograph from your "Boi".
View attachment 117676
You’re right, I did say that here. You have helped with the law. Old and updated. That’s part of the “tech committee” after all.

HUSH? Please. Go look at the top each of their blocked lists on social media. Im at the top, biotch.

I Guess you'd Of Been Happy If I Had Done It Your Way & Sued Him?

Then get My Name On The 3 Page List Of Judgement s Already Against Him?

This SOB Has Been Working The System For Years & I Didn't Know It At The Time!

Like I've Said:

Paybacks Can Be A REAL BITTCH Sometimes!

You going to give him a stern talkin to!?!? Like that guy you tried to sue and you really showed him by saying you’ll get him back one day?

;):p

In 2020!

He Said:

Might of meant honest folks just follow laws.

This is good shiz! Everyone is breakin laws! You unruly guys you! It’s exactly what Snider, the WLB, $FW, and the DWR wanted. Throwing hunters against hunters. It’s time to recognize that the higher ups and powers that be aren’t here for us. They have an agenda and socialism is quickly starting to rear it’s ugly head in this mess.

We’re all screwed if we keep this petty azz crap up and fighting amongst each other! It’s what the antis want. It was the government wants. It just lets them say, “see, they can’t even get along and decide what a good give and take solution is, so we’ll just take it all.”

This technology committee is the wedge that’s going to tumble it all. It needs to go.

Are you a lawyer? Prosecutor, public defender, private practice? Nothing rude, just a serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom