farm permit

mulesnbucks

I ran across this on craigslist. Does a farm permit actually exist? i couldn't find anything in the regs?

farm Permit for unit 31 elk Weiser Area 31 - will pay - $200 (Weiser River Hunt area 32)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-09-21, 10:22PM MDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to help some farmers clear farmland elk (and of course to get an elk while I am at it. :) I have a farm permit and I am looking for permission to hunt on additional private property in the Weiser area. I am a very respectful hunter and ALWAYS defer property owners. I am looking for someone in hunt Area 31-2 which is the southern portion of unit 31 Weiser River area. I am a US Navy Gulf War I Veteran. I would consider compensation for permission to hunt your land. Please email me if you have elk harassing your property and fields this winter and are interested in providing permission.

My "assumption" is that he has one of the LE tags that say much of the hunt MUST take place on private property....there are many of them.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

31 has land owner allocated tags but I believe u have to have land owners permission in order to get a tag..& thats if there are any left..most of that unit where the hunt area is is Private or leased land !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom