Feeling Lucky?

S

stumpjumper

How lucky do you feel?
A buddy of mine that has a cabin by Panguitch Lake, drew the buck archery tag and with 10 points drew the LE bull archery tag.Because of a health challenge he will be turning both of these tags in by the end of the week. So hopefully some lucky hunter will be receiving some great news shortly. Maybe even me, but I'm a NR with only 2points for that Elk tag. I planned on getting the hunters choice for a spike tag so I could hunt and help at the same time but not sure about getting one now.
I'd love to hear who the lucky hunter is and how their hunt goes.

I hunt down on the Panguitch Lake every year and trust me 10 points is a lot to burn on that unit for archery elk right now. I did not put in for that unit. The quality of bulls is down. However, my dad drew a late tag on the Panguitch Lake with 3 points this year.

My buddy lives at the cabin from April to Nov. He knows where the bulls are and their haunts. We've called in some bulls that made my knees shake, compared to my Nv 360 bull. That's why he only applies there.He's in his late 50's and I know it's hurting him to know he won't be chasing them this year. So to him that's the only unit!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom