Finally an arrest in Idaho murders.

Makes you wonder when he slipped over to the dark side. Trying to get away with it with his knowledge maybe? Diabolical.

Or was he that way since birth? Went to college so he could get away with a perfect crime?? I don't understand the mindset.

Arrested in Pennsylvainia , Elantra found, maybe DNA, so that is a lot pointing to guilt although it is early. Capital Murder charges will happen as more than 1 death and can't call it manslaughter as they were in bed asleep.

Motive? the big question.
And.....Has he done this before?
We know nothing to speak of at this time but that was my first question this morning when I read his brief background statement.

This murder and circumstance with the two unharmed residents, the call to the neighborhood before the police call, the accused killer’s education, etc etc.

This gets more weird by the day, in my mind.

Any more the death penalty is not worth the paper it is written on. They now use it to force a plea bargain for life without parole. Even if he is given the death penalty, he will sit in prison until he dies of natural causes or another convict shanks him in prison.
I would like to see the death penalty enforced. Upon conviction, state must show he received a fair trial within 6 months of conviction. If it is found he received a fair trial, he is put to death within 3 days. This would have a great effect on curbing capital murder rates.
RELH

Glad they found the s#%!bag. In this right now world we live in Iam glad they kept this on the down low until the arrest was made. People are so impatient these days, everyone wants an instant result, to much tv.

If it is found he received a fair trial, he is put to death within 3 days. This would have a great effect on curbing capital murder rates.
Sure would for sane people- but I wonder how many sane people do that kind of s**t?

Nevertheless, I agree- it would save beaucoup bucks in lawyer fees, court costs, and whatever it takes to house the snakes for decades.

My wife watches all those shows. Actual news, not so much.

Ever watch one of those shows? OMG! You could boil the whole 2 hours into less than 5 minutes of information.

I actually believe she avoids the news because she thinks of it as spoilers for her favorite programs...

In Texas if there 3 eye witnesses to a capital murder you go to the front of the line. I'd like this piece of human feces to come to our Buck Camp.

Reading the probable cause affidavit that was released today is pretty damning for this joker. He was a criminology student, but maybe missed a few lessons. He left his knife sheath at the scene with DNA evidence, carried his cell phone with him (did turn it off while committing the crime but cell pings before and after match video surveillance perfectly), canvassed the area prior to the crime multiple times with his cell phone on, etc.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case given the evidence.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime...records-car-link-kohberger-to-idaho-killings/

Yeah…..that 8 hour lapse is creepy….wtf?
Weirder by the minute. Every minute.

Interesting how what law enforcement apparently knew and when and how they knew it, or the media is now claiming they knew it.

Lots of stories…….. who knows what’s actual true.

Eyes above ears something to fear.

They used to teach that in street survival classes. Theory was certain developmental issues that cause people to be prone to fits or rage, anger, and uncontrolled emotions also caused eyes to be above the ears. Not sure if they still teach that given today's politically correct environment but it rings true with this guy.

This dude has about 1" between the bottoms of his eyes and tops of his ears. Don't know that I have ever seen anyone that bad.....creepy.

572a44bba5b3a44d1c4fe5642cd77dfe.jpeg

They used to teach that in street survival classes. Theory was certain developmental issues that cause people to be prone to fits or rage, anger, and uncontrolled emotions also caused eyes to be above the ears. Not sure if they still teach that given today's politically correct environment but it rings true with this guy.

This dude has about 1" between the bottoms of his eyes and tops of his ears. Don't know that I have ever seen anyone that bad.....creepy.

View attachment 99267
Great…….. we’re all headed for the bathroom mirror mar!

Damn....I hope they keep him protected in custody....he certainly deserves death....but not before all details are know to the families and the public....

....he's dying to tell the stoy

Last edited:
I was busy cooking breakfast and thought I saw a blurb about dog hair from victim's dog being found at his home. Uh oh.

View attachment 99267
You ever taken a close look at Trey Gowdy??....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom