Fire restrictions

3TOE

Very Active Member
I was just on the BLM site checking for any open fire restrictions such as a wood camp fire or stove fire & was surprised to see that there aren’t any current restrictions.
E28EE2EC-5F13-413E-8794-41B576A1E94D.png

Lol… same here in Vegas a few weeks back. I’m still surprised though. It doesn’t matter how much it rains. The ground it so freakin’ hard the water just runs off of it like a ducks butt. I was contemplating if I should pull the trigger on a stove for a hunt this fall. I think I will go ahead & chance it in the hopes it will get used.

The majority of AZ has received 200%+ of normal precip for the last 60 days. You couldn't start a fire with gasoline right now.

The majority of AZ has received 200%+ of normal precip for the last 60 days. You couldn't start a fire with gasoline right now.
Unfortunately the area I will be hunting has had rain, just not the amount that other areas have seen.
I’m hoping I won’t get sent out for work so I can go scouting Tuesday morning. As of the 3rd week of July it was pretty darn dry.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom