First Weigh-In

ramtagless

Happy New Year -

Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays because now it is time to go to work. We have a great deal of interest in the weight loss contest and I hope everyone commits themselves for the full 8 months. All you have to do is come up with your own personal goal, weigh yourselves 17 x's and lose weight.

At this time all I need is your current weight and your own personal goal. Lets keep this thread clean and simple. After I have everyone's initial weight I will work on a post with all contestants, weights, goals, collective weight and goals, etc.

If you are in - jump on the scale and post em up. If you have already sent me a PM or weighed-in on the other thread, no need to do it twice. But from hear on out please use this thread for weigh in.

Thanks all - Andy

Bean Man: Current Weight - 199 (Goal - 175)

maxx bob1: Current Weight -180 (Goal ?160)

hunter59: Current Weight - 215 (Goal ? 190)

Max_1: Current Weight - 284 (Goal ? 220)

Phantom Hunter: Current Weight - 193 (Goal ? 179)

dry creek: Current Weight - 237 (Goal ? ?)

contender: Current Weight - 250 (Goal - 180)

caelkhunter: Current weight ? 258 (Goal - 195)

UUUGGG

Current weight 315, target to be 250 or less by sept.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-10 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]300 plus(gave up the smokes 18mos ago gained 40lbs)...
goal 240 mid sept!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Weigh in time 4:30 P.M. Jan 1st

Current weight=221
Goal 190

My plan is to weigh in every Thursday after work then post up results on Friday. Is that good for this thread?

Current weight.....240lbs on the nose! It just snuck up on me!
Goal March 1st.....under 220lbs
Goal July 15, My 40th under 205lbs

I'm not getting any younger and the hills are getting steeper! Good luck to all of you. I hope you all reach your goals.

Best Regards

Steve
www.muledeercountry.com

Keep em coming guys. We will go through today and then I will put together an email with initial weigh-ins. Next weigh-in 1/15.

Thanks...

179 and 10%bf my goal is 160 and 5% BF

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I am in. 260lbs this morning. Was down to 245 after hunting season but put it back on quick this year. New Years resolution is to quit smoking so I dont want to make an un-realistic goal but 230lbs would be nice.
Jim

I have a buddy that wants in, current weight 270 his goal is 225

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

currently 391.1 no need to pack that around any longer. goal is 61.1 lbs by the dead line. thanks for the challenge.

Ok I guess i'm in on this.
Current: 263
Goal: 210

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

I'm at 188, need to get to 167. I also quit smoking 5 months ago and got fat.

jeezus....can't put it off any longer

Now...253
Then..215

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

WOW. Even D13er is in? I am trying to think of a smart @$$ comment and cant come up with anything. :)

This is going to be a good thing for all of us and I am excited about it. This is mostly about (among other things) having a long, successful, effective and enjoyable hunting career.

My current weight was 236 on the 1st. My goal was 205 but I changed my mind and am going for 199. Thanks all for the encouragement already.

I will work up an initial post tomorrow. Thanks guys...

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

First weigh in 304 !2:01 A.M. Jan 1,2010 304 lbs even

Goal Weight is 240 or less by September 2010

OK So I didn't log in much over the weekend but I did start on the 1st - sort of. I am starting the exercise program today, weights and cardio though it may be a week or so before I begin the weights.

Starting weight (1/1/10) - 292.5
Goal Weight (9/1/10) - 240

I have done this before and really have an easy time of it getting down to 250 but for some reason I plateau there and it takes a lot of work and dedication to get me through that point so I really don't see the first 40 lbs or so being a challenge, just need to do it. It is from 250 on down that my body really fights against.

Of course I will still have a way to go after that, so I know that the contest is not my stopping point. my ultimate goal is 220 by 12/31/10.

OK Also I did start a Team at sparkpeople.com that if interested you can join that will track your personal progress, provide tips, motivation etc. It is really a great resource and I recommend that we all use it. The team I have created is called MonsterMuleysFatsoChallenge.* The website is totally free and just takes a few minutes to log in and set up your personal page. There are a ton of tools on there that you can use as well to help you out, though you don't have to use all or any of them if you want. Here is the link:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.asp?gid=38895&gcode=7SRF7LE8HP

The official group start date is today, close enough, and anyone can join at any point along the way so don't worry if you don't get started today. One of the neat things this will do also is let us see how much weight we have all lost.

Let's do this!

*(Sorry if the reference to the word "fat" puts any of you off but being one of the biggest here, it doesn't bother me because it is the truth!)
UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

man....you guys are some fat bastards...lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Sorry for the delay...looks like I'm off from my original posting guestimate of weight from the Fatso Thread:

I'm 6'1" & 34 yrs old on January 23 (ouch!)

Currently: 213 lbs (I orriginally thought I was around 225 lbs)

Goal: 190 lbs - Solid Huntin Machine instead of Flabulous unfit

you guys are killing me. this idea was more popular than I anticipated.

This contest will help me with my other new years res. - mastering excel. This manual crap is for the birds.

Let me post what I have. If you came in past 80 I will add you to my list but you wont be on this post. But - your in.

Major technical difficulties.

I have all participants names, first weigh in #, goal (with percentages) and pounds to goal...in a word document. I tried to cut and paste and my columns and header are all jacked up.

I was afraid of that exact same thing. So - I need to figure something out.

Can I post the word document off site and provide a link? I want to eventually work up an xcel spreadsheet so it calculates itself.

I was planning on tracking individual progress and team progress. As a team we have a lot of wight to drop.

Next weigh in is still the 15th, so set the twinky down and go work out.

ramtagless

My son said to take a screen shot of your word doc then save as a jpeg. Then post as you would a picture to the forum. Not sure how you do all that but my son said it should work.

Thanks Yak. I think I understand that idea. I am going to let a friend at work look at what I have and scanning and posting like a picture is my back up plan.

For the late arrivals I will get you added and consider your self in - but your name might not show up on this first post. Hopefully by next wiegh in I will have a spread sheet.

Thanks...

Ram,

A body and I had a little weight comptition last year about this time. We setup and Excel spread sheet using gmail (google mail) and shared the document between the two of use. I don't know how that will work for this use case but it might be an opption. If it works out you could have each user add in their own information. That would cut out a lot of the manual entery stuff on you side.

400bull

Thanks 400 bull - I think I have the issues ironed out. I transferred everything to a spread sheet (with help from a work friend) and changed up the font. Looks like I am able to cut and paste with out jacking up rows and colmuns.

I need to actually work and work out. Tonight I will add the stragglers to my spread sheet and work up a post. That is my plan anyway. Thanks...

>Thanks 400 bull - I think
>I have the issues ironed
>out. I transferred everything
>to a spread sheet (with
>help from a work friend)
>and changed up the font.
> Looks like I am
>able to cut and paste
>with out jacking up rows
>and colmuns.
>
>I need to actually work and
>work out. Tonight I
>will add the stragglers to
>my spread sheet and work
>up a post. That
>is my plan anyway. Thanks...

I used Roy's link and signed up....

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.asp?gid=38895&gcode=7SRF7LE8HP

that way nobody has to do too much math ;)

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

It would seem that you are one of the few mm'ers that is not a tub o lard.

I include myself in the fatty group and there are a lot of us.

The only way I could be fit at my current weight is with some HGH help. Probably better off losing wieght.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom