FOUNDER!!!! We need a new section please, a kids section!!

hossblur

Long Time Member
Founder, I just saw a pic on the elk forum of a 13yr old and his first archery elk. As a dad I know you know how much more fun this stuff is when your kids are experiencing it. It made me think we need a kids forum. One specifically for the adults in here that take their kids outdoors and experience sucess. I am thinking one forum, let dads or moms or whoever tell the story and post the pics, be they elk or deer, or squirels or whatever. My dad isn't around, he died way to early, and now I have kids, I love the kids out hunting with the adults in their lives, and they would like to see there stories and pics on this site. Please consider it.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Great idea!

buck1.gif

+100 need a kids section for some kids and members

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

How many others would like a kids forum where you can share pics and stories about taking your kids hunting?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

KIDS SECTION.......NOT A MUST FOR ME PERSONALLY. LET THEM CHIME IN AS YOUNG ADULTS.............JMO............YD.

Kids forum is a great idea!
Some times there accomplishments get mowed over and forgot we need to get are kids involved in hunting our kids are the future of hunting "Gone huntin"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-12 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]That is a forum I'll support whole heartedly. Great Idea!

I like the idea, but is meant more "for" the kids or "about" the kids. Either works and would like to see them get involved more, which they might if they had their own section.

>So what are the age limits
>to be a kid?
>Most of us still think
>we are one! lol
>Good idea

What do you mean think? I KNOW I AM STILL 18! Just ask the Dr., and physicall therapists!!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

>Founder, I just saw a pic
>on the elk forum of
>a 13yr old and his
>first archery elk. As
>a dad I know you
>know how much more fun
>this stuff is when your
>kids are experiencing it.
>It made me think we
>need a kids forum.
> One specifically for the
>adults in here that take
>their kids outdoors and experience
>sucess. I am thinking
>one forum, let dads or
>moms or whoever tell the
>story and post the pics,
>be they elk or deer,
>or squirels or whatever.
>My dad isn't around, he
>died way to early, and
>now I have kids, I
>love the kids out hunting
>with the adults in their
>lives, and they would like
>to see there stories and
>pics on this site.
>Please consider it.
>
>
>When they came for the road
>hunters I was not one
>so I said nothing.
>When they came for the
>oppurtunists I was not one
>so I said nothing.
>When they came for the
>public land hunters I was
>not one so I said
>nothing. When they came
>for me there was no
>one left to say anything!
>

hossblur,
I'm glad to see that Austin's success has spured such a good idea. I'm very proud of my son and would love to see a "youth" section!
wybighorn

You should be, as a hunter killing anything with a bow is impressive. I bet you were a lot more excited than he was

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom