Founder?

kawboy

Very Active Member
We have not heard anything.......... Did you get one? Or is it a large helping of LE tag soup......... Should have bought a few apples

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Every time someone says about apples on here it gets sent to outter darkness never to be seen again. ;-)

I waited and waited for my dumptruck of apples, but they never arrived. No buck for me. Tag soup. 19 days of hunting and no buck......I suck!!!

That was one tough hunt for me. I spent all my time pursuing one of two bucks during the hunt. Hunted the wide one I found scouting for 9 days and the buck with cheaters for 10 days. No shots. It just didn't workout for me.

I think if I had spent more time riding around on the roads, I would have seen more deer and maybe even got a shot at some buck, but that's not what I like, and I can't imagine getting a "quality" shot road hunting. I need them close.

I like the challenge of picking a buck and hunting him. I lost this time though....twice actually. That's hunting, right? I'd like to say I had fun anyway, but it wasn't that fun. There are many places I'd much rather hunt than the Paunsaugunt.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

What you didn't pull a rabbit out of the hat with some type of
HOG 200 inch Buck. Holy cow maybe you are human? j/k I enjoyed following your hunts and thats how hunting goes. Sometimes a unpunched tag just builds motivation for the next hunt. Keep us posted on your next one.

I am pretty sure come rifle season he will make up for it in Colorado or Wyoming or both.
His seasons are not over yet.
Best,
Jerry

No Wyoming for me, and I'm bummed. I love that highcountry. I get to go to Wyoming, but just to hunt sagebrush for antelope.
I do have Colorado and I'm hoping for luck there. My son has Colorado also. We have a little hunting still to do.
I'm sure I'll enjoy the remainder of my 2012 hunts whether I kill anything or not. No big deal if I don't.
But I want to!!!!!!!!

PS - Take a look at this buck. I saw him the night before my bowhunt opened. I should've hunted him. Look at the fun stuff!! He had that long droptine/cheater and a 4-inch hook cheater on that same side, with a 3-inch inline on the other. Not a giant frame, but a fun buck to look at.

6665image001.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom