Game Bags

H

Hanson

Which game bags do you prefer, the thin mesh fabric or the heavy duty cloth bags?

I LIKE THE HEAVY DUTY ONES THAT WILL STILL BREATHE!!!

I HAD SOME MOOSE 1/4 BAGS AND AFTER 15 YEARS OF USE FINALLY WORE THEM OUT!!!

I BOUGHT SOME OF THE BEST I COULD FIND FROM SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE LAST FALL!!!

NOT AS HEAVY AS THE MOOSE BAGS BUT THEY WERE THE BEST I COULD FIND!!!

THEM LIL 5.00 SPEACIAL BAGS WOULDN'T HOLD A JACK RABBIT!!!

I GET A KICK OUTA PEOPLE BUYING THEM!!!

SPEND SOME MONEY & GET SOME GOOD UNS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I've used the alaska bags for years and they seem to work and they breath. When your done with them just throw them in the wash and there ready to go again. I do have some of the big heavy bags but prefer the alaska bags.

I use the Cross Creek Trading bags, they have all kinds of sizes and they are very heavy duty and breath well. After a successful trip I just soak them in cold salt water and it will remove most of the blood and then I machine wash.

CABugle

I use the Sportsmans Warehouse Elk quarter bags, they are heavy duty also and breath really well and like CABugle stated soak them and the machine wash and there ready to use again.
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom