Giant Archery Strip Bucks

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-11 AT 12:51PM (MST)[p]This buck was harvested by our client DJ Wood on the strip archery hunt. This buck scores 207 2/8" and a typical frame of 204 2/8". DJ thanks for letting us help you harvest the buck of your dreams.
Watch for this amazing story in the up coming editions of Muley Crazy Magazine.
1428dj_wood_2011_strip_buck.jpg

Guide Kory Bundy With DJ's Buck at the taxidermist shop. A special thanks to Jeff Baird from St. George for helping us out to preserve the velvet.
5730dj_wood_2011.jpg

2088dj_wood_2011_2.jpg

Kory Bundy
www.atfirstlightguides.com

Way to go Kory......big time congrats to DJ......I bet he was pumped!

BOHNTR )))---------->

LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-11 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p]Here is a buck my buddy got yesterday on the strip. We met one of the bundys on wednesday up there, seemed like great people. Hope the pic shows up. whole story and more pics on bowsite. Scored 214http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/932img_2501.jpg

Wow you guys are knock some of them out of the pack.
Awesome bucks.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-11 AT 12:26PM (MST)[p]congrats DJ, those are freaking awesome bucks, congrats. it was good to meet all of you
"THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN HUNTING, BUT HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE"

To all the fortunate hunters and their guides!

Good job guys, way to get 'er done!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

I shot a nice 226 5/8" 7x10 on 13a with Matt Schimberg of Arizona Strip Bucks. I'm still on the strip as my partner has yet to fill his tag. My partner hunted a giant 240-250" buck for a solid week. Maybe someone can get Matt to post a photo.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-11 AT 05:44PM (MST)[p]That is awesome! Congrats! Cant wait for my 13b rifle hunt to start. I am hunting with Matt too, it was an easy choice to make. They have an incredible record and they do a ton of pre season scouting. Lets see a picture of the monster.

Wow...congrats to all the hunters and guides. Thx for sharing. I wish I could draw that tag.
-Sig
Find 'em. Learn 'em. Shoot 'em. Eat 'em.

Some amazing bucks have fallen and the season has only begun. Can't wait to see the other velvet and hard antlered toads to fall this season. Keep the pics coming.

Eldorado

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom