Give me a Break!

nmmuley

I just got a call from a friend of a friend who lives in Texas. Apparently, this guy purchased a lottery ticket for a Valles Caldera hunt and was drawn for the first rifle bull hunt. Basically, he was calling me to see if I thought it would be worth his vacation time and gas money from Dallas to go on this hunt! Are you freaking serious!!!!!!! Why do the draw gods even let guys like this submit an application or buy a lottery ticket?

By the way, I told him that if it was me "I wouldnt bother coming over for the hunt"! I told him that he would probably find the hunt boring compared to hunting whitetail and hogs out of a treestand.

Sounds like a similar story of someone I know as well. He knows nothing about Valles Caldera and the elk herd but he did pick up a tag. Some guys have all the luck and money as well in his case.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom