Going through AZ

H

huntsonora

I'll be heading down to Sonora next week and will be coming through southern AZ on Fri. night. If anyone else will be n the area and wants to get together for dinner, let me know. I will head south at Benson and going through Sonoita and Patagonia to Nogales. Drummond

Drumm: I will not be down there, but best of success. Spoke to a couple friends that both are leaving on the 8th to hunt the month down there with clients. Hope all of you get into some monsters. p.s. did you decide to hunt coues while you are down there??? Allen Taylor......

Drummond,

I'll try and give you a buzz the day before you leave. If I can swing it I may cruise down there...........Stan

Stan, let me know which date and maybe we hook up in Phoenix and drive together. I would bet Tom W. or PW off MM would want to go if their schedules dont conflict. PS. Huntsonora: Did you ever decide to hunt coues when you are down there??????? Allen Taylor......

Allen that would be really cool. I was supposed to guide down there this year. Time wouldn't allow it, I was going to trade a guide job for a hunt. Hopefully next year.

I'll get ahold of Drumm and see when he thinks he'll be there.

Stan

It might actually work out. Fri night I'm planning to head back to NM for archery deer. Keep me updated.

Bura...be nice this week, maybe you can get a Kitchen Pass to come to NM with me.

SCott G.

Guys, I am not exactly sure what time I'll be coming through due to my work schedule this Friday but if you guys want to send me your phone numbers I'll call you a couple of days before I come back through and maybe we could get together then. Who knows, maybe I'll have a big coues deer rack with me as I am 99% sure I will have 1 or 2 days to hunt them. I am sure I will have some killer video and pics. I hope to get to meet some of you guys.
Drummond

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom