going turkey hunting

Looks like I'm going too, cc hit today....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Looks like I finally drew again, time to pull out the old turkey decoys and calls its been 7 years since the last time I drew.

Perspective is a funny thing. You guys in Utah get all excited about drawing a turkey tag, while out here in the land of fruits and nuts we take our 3 bird per season for granted.

On the other hand, we get really excited when we draw a tag someehere to go elk hunting, since we don't have much of that out here....

So, if I throw out the invite to come over and hunt turkey, oh I dunno, on MONROE, you wouldn't get all excited about that?? LOL

whatever *smile*

>Looks like I'm going as well,
>just don't know where yet.
>
>
>Such a shame....LOL

So do you think you drew a region tag pred. Me and the wife drew. I hope she got dutton second season and I drew southern region
alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

National guard archery staff shooter

>Alpine, yeah, probably, as I had
>no points. Sucks to
>be us, huh?

I don't know about that. Heck the 3rd season last year had a better success rate than the area I drew 2 years ago with 5 points so I don't think I am going to complain. 3 years 3 tags and so far 2 birds. Maybe we will run into each other down there? I would love to share the dinner table with you again, you are quite the entertainment.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

I drew again this is my 2nd time in 2 years heck yeah wish I had that luck with the big game drawing. But it did take me 4 years to draw my last one.

me and my wife both drew. this is my 2nd year putting in and my wifes fisrt year putting in for anything. she is more excited than i am to go deer hunting. i cant wait to video her hunt!! it will be fun.

"Shoot Strait"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom