Good Article From F&S

Good article. and if you agree with it you have to hate Trump and his slackjaws.

I have always questioned the intelligence of so called " outdoorsmen " who blindly vote party line for the people who'd sell and develop their public lands. simply because they protect their right to own street sweepers with 100 round drums. which are not legal to hunt with in 50 states.

You can have your UZI, or you can have a place to hunt. seems we can't have both in this current political climate.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You're kidding yourself if you think any party aligned politician has any of your best interests at heart.

Be nice, for a change, if a candidate could run on what their constituents actually wanted/cared about and not what some jackwagon party leader like Schumer, Pelosi, McConnel, or Ryan wants them to care about.

Or even not worried about making it as a 6 term Senator...

I dare you to list the actions of both parties in regard to public lands protection then come back and say that again.

Yes the dems suck. the republicans just suck worse. better is better you need to understand that.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

When the crack wears off read it again. I'll type slow for you and put it in big letters. .

LIST WHAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TRIED TO DO TO REDUCE PUBLIC LANDS PROTECTION. THEN LIST WHAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DONE.

you have your assignment.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom