Got a Calf Elk.....

AZStickman

Well I have wanted to get an Elk tattoo for quite a while now. Things came topgether this year and after 15 hours of pokin I have my Bull Elk...... Terry

8118img_1609a.jpg

Stay out of Utah...Some tard will launch an arrow at your leg.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'd have gone with the spike, it would have saved you 4 hours in the chair.

Nice ink!

Nice ink. I always had a fascination with getting a tat but never could bring myself to do it. I am too prone to get buyers remorse.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm not much of a tat fan , unless its a sexxy tramp stamp , but I'll make an exception in this case and say its pretty dang cool .

So will those colors fade over time ?

In a few years it will be a moose

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Before I recognize your tat I need to know if you paid someone to do it for you or if it was a do it yourself job. I just can't bring myself to admire an elk unless it was done by a do it yourself kind of guy. Ha ha I'm not into tats but it looks good

"So will those colors fade over time ?"

The main thing that causes sun fading is sun exposure. As you can see by the color of my legs that shouldn't be a real big problem.... :) But as part of the deal I do get free color touch ups for life..... Terry

"In a few years it will be a moose"

LOL..... That's why I picked my leg and not my chest.....At 54 years old I'm training for a 10K race in November and a 1/2 Marathon in February. Now I have even more incentive to keep in shape..... Terry

"Is that a four-wheeler I see in the background? Sic-em Bessy!"

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but since the cats' out of the bag, I am talking to Ben Thompson about adding in some background details...... Terry

I'm glad most of you appreciate the quality of the work this guy did even if you aren't into tattoos. This is my first and last one and I'm happy with it...... Terry

>"Is that a four-wheeler I see
>in the background? Sic-em Bessy!"
>
>
>Well I wasn't going to say
>anything, but since the cats'
>out of the bag, I
>am talking to Ben Thompson
>about adding in some background
>details...... Terry

LOL , nice . So are you thinkin a wheeler hittin a tree or the peace pipe deal ?

"LOL , nice . So are you thinkin a wheeler hittin a tree or the peace pipe deal ? "

The peace pipe deal was kinda sweet but I hear 1911 has it copywrited...... Terry

Hey Sticks Boy!

Ya,take the advice & keep it covered up in TARDville!:D

Do the Ladies look for things like this when they are behind you?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Once the hair grows back in it will look like a Mammoth instead of an elk. Does look cool now though. It took me a while to figure out what body part it was on. I was praying that wasn't your upper thigh.

"Do the Ladies look for things like this when they are behind you?"

B'Bop...... I've been told they are looking a bit higher.... Terry

15 hours beats a 3 hour crank junky tat anytime.
That's Sharp dude and I have a few....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom