Governors Tag

I have a friend that goes to Africa Annually and I am impressed at what he spends to go. A lot better pricing than I wold have expected.

I agree that it may be wise to sell it and take a trophy hunt or two and pocket the rest.

Now for a technical question..... If you won this tag, would you be taxed for the value of the carcass tag alone?? My guess is yes, since it is just a tag with an extended season. Not that I would be overly concerned about it, just a curiosity question really.

Then if you sold it for that amount, there would definitely be taxes involved, correct?

HOW DOES SOMEONE END UP WITH THAT TAG ANYWAY I MIGHT BE PUTTING IN FOR THE WRONG ONE

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom