great job offer for hunters

• Thread starter tacticalbowhunter
  • Start date
T

tacticalbowhunter

Hey guys im putting together a tech team to come work with me. No experience needed and its paid training. A few requirements are you must be between 18-30. Also you must have a vehicle and clean background. (no felonys) Also must be single and able to travel if needed. If your interested send me a PM. This is a great job for colledge students or hunters and pays very well. Im still up trying to kill a bull on the extended so if i dont get right back to you i will. Thanks for looking.

I might be interested. Please send me some info when you get a chance.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-10 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]I'm putting together a team also. Pay range is negotiable, depending on skill level. Also a possibility for performance based bonuses.

Requirements are that you're female between the ages of 21 and 32 years old, 5'6" to 5'10" tall, weigh no more than 138 lbs, and own your own vehicle. Must be flexible and willing to work late nights and early mornings. Please send pictures and resume via PM. EOE

I would be a little concerned that he insists that you are single. But in this economy do what you have to to make ends meet. Just kidding hope it works out for all.

Foreman 4X4, I'm really hoping this works out for you. If it does, we may have to put up a couple more wall tents on our next hunting trip. Boy that next hunting trip could really be one of our best ever!!!

Age discrimination, sex discrimination, family discrimination, this is an ACLU lawyers dream!

On the bright side, if you don't get hired, you have a slam dunk law suit.

I do not know what the exact number is, maybe 20 or 30. If your small business is below that number of employees you CAN legally discrimnate in any of the above ways.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-10 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]Sweet i can LEGALLY DISCRIMNATE beacause i dont have more then 10. Sorry guys im not trying to discriminate im just trying not to waste anyones time. this job pays alot but usually doesent work for married guys haveing to leave your familys for a few monthes. We set our techs up in furnished apartments and pay there utilities. So its just more money you save for hunting when you get back. I have 3 spots open still if you are interested let me know. Also if you have any buddys that you would want to move and work with ask them and ill have you come in for an interveiw and go over all the pay scales and details. Here is a pic of my Extended bull, not bad for a 45 dollar OTC tag. Public land

9027dscn5645.jpg

4343dscn5662.jpg

>I do not know what the
>exact number is, maybe 20
>or 30. If your
>small business is below that
>number of employees you CAN
>legally discrimnate in any of
>the above ways.

tacticalbowhunter , wow , that is a sweet bull for the front . Big thumbs up , you had to work your tail off for that bull . Great picture also .

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-10 AT 00:13AM (MST)[p]Ya it was alot of work (fun) and lots of good bulls, there was a great 350-360 bull with him but just a little bit out of range and it was starting to get dark on the last day. I want to hire a couple guys off here so i have someone to shoot bows with and plan out some hunts this summer. Looking for som guys that are able to hunt as much as i do during the fall.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom