Group application question

born_2_hunt

My dad and I are going to apply for an antelope tag this year. I have 4 non-resident points and he has zero. The way I understand it is that they average the points of the people in the group. So in our case that's 2 points each. Is this correct? Just want to make sure so we apply for a tag that I know we can draw. Thanks in advance!

What WB said, but you actually go in with only one chance at your tags with your 2PP average in the PP Draw and if you don't draw them there you go into the Random Draw for a second chance at those tags. Unless you see that there will be more tags issued for the unit you decide to put in for than were given out in 2015 by looking at the proposed Regs that were just posted today, you should probably figure on a little PP creep and apply where there a was a 100% chance at the tags with less than 2 full points last year. That is a < figure in the 2015 odds stats in case you aren't up 100% on how to read the odds on the G&F website.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom