Gun smiths in the Salt lake area?

VTelkchaser

For the first time since I moved to Utah I need the assistance of a good gun smith.... I'm looking to put a youth stock on my Ruger M77 for my son and need some one to glass bed the action and float the barrel.

Thanks

There is a Gunsmith in Heritage Arms,
they are located at 7045 s state in Midvale. I have only used them for mechanical type repairs but I am sure he could help you out. If not they will be able to tell you who can.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Have you considered doing it yourself? I just floated my barrel on my 7 mag m77 and it wasn't that hard. I didn't glass bed it because the synthetic stock is hollow. There are some good tutorials online. Just Google floating a barrel or glass bedding an action. I know that Larry Porterfield from midway usa has a decent video online explaining the steps. Just another option if you are a bit handy and have the patience.

Thanks Dan, I should get the replacement stock this week. If it fits both the rifle and my son, I will shoot it and see how it does. If I need it floated and bedded I will give him a try.

Thanks again!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom