Happy Birthday to Me!!

Blank

Long Time Member
73 trips around the sun. Seems like a Lot!!! Happy with my life, proud of kids and grandkids, and could go tomorrow with a smile. Wife and I spent the day watching the great grandson, me building furniture for the RV to go South to AZ, and tonight just holding hands at dinner and being kids again!!

I wouldn't normally spend $40 bucks for a dinner at home. 21 day dry aged boneless ribeyes on the grill, long soft bakers with butter and spices, and couple of different veggies. Pinot Noir is the perfect topping for a good dinner! I'm cooking down some cinnamon apples right now, to go with Tillamook vanilla ice cream. :)

IMG_5257.jpeg

IMG_5259.jpeg

IMG_5262.jpeg

IMG_5265.jpeg

Happy 73 1/365th Birthday Chef B. Sorry I missed out on the celebration yesterday.

Happy as you are…….. I wish you best of all the preciding years, this year.

I used to dread birthdays……. but about the time I turned 70……… I finally figure it out. I love’em now. Want a whole bunch more of them!

It looks really good Blank. I'm glad your birthday was awesome.
After we talked I put some NY Strips on. They were better than usual. An hour later I took the extra meaty BabyBack ribs out of the smoker.
These turned out to be the juiciest , tastiest ribs I've had in NY life. My wife said I should be crowned, lol. I made my own rub this time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom