Hard to Beat Crab Salad for Lunch

Blank

Long Time Member
With lots of spicy seasoning and a good beer, even the lumpy imitation crab makes a good lunch! I do love making little finger food treats.

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

I tried making crab cakes with the imitation crab a while back and it was really quite good. I’ll definitely do it again

KB. A really smart military tactician said "Pick your battles". Real crab with a complicated Bearnaise is wonderful, but at $20-30/ 8 oz for lump snow crab is spendy. For lunch, this works great, and I can chop up a lot of tender shrimp in it to make a true seafood salad. Yeah, my pocketbook is like everyone else's!!!

KB. A really smart military tactician said "Pick your battles". Real crab with a complicated Bearnaise is wonderful, but at $20-30/ 8 oz for lump snow crab is spendy. For lunch, this works great, and I can chop up a lot of tender shrimp in it to make a true seafood salad. Yeah, my pocketbook is like everyone else's!!!
I hear ya on all of that! I don't understand the pocketbook statement though, it's pretty easy to make it nowadays. You act like the cost of living has gone way up or something??? I don't get it LOL...............?

Eel, that's just mean right there. I've been satisfying my desire to be a long haul trucker for 3 days, and you tempt me with this. Burger King sux, Mickey D's sux worse, and Subway is still the best fresh sandwich option. My butt has memorized every bump between IF and Boise!!!

Eel, that's just mean right there. I've been satisfying my desire to be a long haul trucker for 3 days, and you tempt me with this. Burger King sux, Mickey D's sux worse, and Subway is still the best fresh sandwich option. My butt has memorized every bump between IF and Boise!!!
Good luck on your move

Look great Blank. Speaking of driving I am driving to St George in a couple weeks. I hope the roads are good and the crazy drivers in the Wasatch let us through unscathed. They are like Wild Hogs in cars.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom