Have Refunds Started

smokepoll

Does anyone know, have refunds started? Since I was all red, wanting to move on to next apply states and only have so much cash to play with??

Do they refund the $65 general License separate and then move on to Tag fees i.e. elk tag dollar amount??

I have received both my hunting license and Ibex application money back on my card already.

>Got all mine on Friday 4/29/16...that
>was fast!

Got my license but that's it. I'm assuming everything else will hit tomorrow.

>got all of my refunds today,
>total of 9 apps for
>my daughter and myself...

Still waiting on mine. Only thing I've gotten back so far is my license.

My immediate family (myself,wife & kids) drew 3 bull elk tags and my card was still refunded over $14k! NM is tough on us poor NR's. Seriously though i love Hunting in NM and wish i hadnt got a penny back.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom