have you been dooped?

M

manny15

The Obama Deception completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.

He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America.

The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation.

: who does Obama really work for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people.

? Obama is continuing the process of transforming America into something that resembles Nazi Germany, with forced National Service, domestic civilian spies, the destruction of the Second Amendment, FEMA camps and Martial Law.

? Obama's handlers are openly announcing the creation of a new Bank of the World that will dominate every nation on earth through carbon taxes and military force. International bankers purposefully engineered the worldwide financial meltdown to bankrupt the nations of the planet and bring in World Government.

? Obama plans to loot the middle class, destroy pensions and federalize the states so that the population is completely dependent on the Central Government.

? The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan.
President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. Until all are made aware, humanity will remain captive to the masters of the New World Order

Another Mannyism to chuckle at.

You do know George Bush Sr and his sidekick Shooter Cheney spoke often of the new world order right? so they're part of the conspiracy using Obama to keep the attention away from their agenda? man they're clever ones aren't they?

You watch too much X Files Manny.

your always the first to chim in, LOL

you know kinda like a rat smells his own hole......

Another thing Manny, I never see him post in other Forums, just this one. I don't think he hunts!

Good post and information, thanks.

Semper Fi.

You're probably afraid of guns so you never venture there but I'm there all the time. and I bet I've hunted more states and providences than you have, as if it matters. this forum is just more fun, ding bats like you are a kick.

What information in Manny's bit do you consider good?

They are all part of the conspiracy. The gap between the ultra wealthy and the "Joe the plumbers" grows greater.

How did BO's wealthy supportor George Soros make so much money last year? Did he know last Feburary that he was going to be buying the White House? BO or Hillary at the helm, George pulls the strings.

Perhaps seeing Bubba and GHW working together is enough to realize that when it all comes down to it. They are all about themselves. And keeping their families wealthy. The rest of us be dammed.

Hunt, you do have a talent, your a spin doctor at its best, besides you'd prob like the new world order...

What spin? I just don't buy the conspiracy theory. these people aren't smart enough, disciplined enough or able to get along well enough to pull off a long term hidden agenda together, you give them too much credit.

Sometimes things are just what they seem, that's all.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-09 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]so, your saying there no way, that an elite group of mega rich, ie: Rockefeller's....

can't minipulate the economy and a president....Ha, Haah haaaahaaa

49cd94d42d7ec8ab.jpg

Rich people maybe, politians no. rich people couldn't work with politians well for an extended amount of time, they'd fire or kill them.

Like I said, too much X Files.

>Several good videos here explaining a
>little about the way things
>really are. Doesn't matter
>if the president has been
>Republican or Democrat. Most
>of them have just been
>puppets.
>
>http://thegreendragon.ning.com/video/you-are-a-slave-to-the

some interesting stuff there, judgement day will be very interesting and will take a long time to work thru all the crap!!!!.........

If you read through all of manny's posting history you will realize he always is the Dupe. He's always warning about the sky falling or whining about how someone in the working world screwed him, read Duped.

beanthere

Manny, Judgment day? you can always work your angle in there somehow no matter what the subject. you're good.

>Manny, Judgment day? you can always
>work your angle in there
>somehow no matter what the
>subject. you're good.

dude, he learned from the best...you

Hey Beanie baby' you in H-dude and Piper's camp...

or did you just want to point out the mispelling of dooped ?

No, I just wanted to point out the misspelling of misspelling in your last post. But in truth I generally don't believe anything you post without doing some research.

Manny, I believe your last line - President Barack Obama is only the tool of a larger agenda. There are many of us who have been set free by the Truth. Others have been duped or blinded and are totally oblivious to what is going on. I think both Bush's (1st & 2nd) and Obama are well-intentioned, but definitly tools of evil. I think that they think they have all the answers and that they are "leaning on their own understanding" too much, just like many of the well-intentioned people here.
-- Bob

>Manny, I believe your last line
>- President Barack Obama is
>only the tool of a
>larger agenda. There are many
>of us who have been
>set free by the Truth.
>Others have been duped or
>blinded and are totally oblivious
>to what is going on.
>I think both Bush's (1st
>& 2nd) and Obama are
>well-intentioned, but definitly tools of
>evil. I think that they
>think they have all the
>answers and that they are
>"leaning on their own understanding"
>too much, just like many
>of the well-intentioned people here.
>
> -- Bob

good point, and taken

Com'on now, you think an evil force is controlling polar opposite presidents towards a common goal? that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. that's like the moffia putting equal money on both sides of a rigged game, you don't win that way.

If I had your imaginations I'd get so much more out of movies, Dr Evil wouldn't be funny anymore he'd scare the crap out of me.

Its two different polarities vying for the same goal, control of the people. To limit what you can and cannot do, to make everyone in the world the same. They want to limit your experience as an incarnated being. In a way they're in it together but they also are against each other. Its a GAME!

my .02

Sounds to me like I should be checking on the stock prices of tinfoil makers with all the tinfoil hats that need to be made.

Nemont

I dont think Dude hunts either. I havnt read anything of his or seen responses on the hunting threads. Why? Maybe becuase he really doesnt know anything about hunting except what he can get off the web.
They got a word for people like you. Theyre called baiters. And your the master on this site Dude.
Come to think of it piper and zigzags are right there with you. Do the three of you girls have pajama parties together where you come up with crap to fight about here or what.
I've been coming to this site since about 2001 or 2002 I think had to be 01 cuz I was a little outta town with no net for awhile back when things heated up around the mid east. We never had anyone like you guys here prior to things getting really ugly and in a place where people can speak out there frustrations on the Govt.
You make racists comments about mexicans, then make other comments saying your not racist "but" talking bout them brownskins again.
You always laugh I guess as close to sensing you laugh, when speaking of how Obama got elected and "we" I guess you mean the collective independent or conservative voters, got our butts whooped. You do not believe in creationism, poo poo the idea of our rights being taken away and add well if the majority rules I guess its gonna be that way, "but im not worried." You spew out comments like whacko, right wingers, etc etc.
You make alot of comments here that I am starting to see holes in, at least the comments don't add up to who you claim to be, just doesnt make alot of sense. I havnt seen one thread where you posted something about a hunt you went on backed up with a photo or comment from another MM that knows you to have been there done it or whatever. You know anyone else here besides Ziggy and his little sister pipe smoker? tha can back up a story, I mean anyone with more than 3 posts on any one thread? Cmon pony up trickster.
Bugler

Is your life really so dull you worry about what other people do on a forum? kind of sad.

Do you really think a hunter is a chosen being? just because I'm not a righty and don't go to church I couldn't hunt? you're funny. Just because I don't post pictures in hunting forums doesn't mean I don't hunt ( and the fact I don't know how to get pictures on ), who knows how many generations of my ancestors hunted the west to survive and I'm pretty sure none of them posted pictures either. I have pictures of my best animals, a 382" Utah bull, a 206" Wyoming buck and a 82" Oregon pronghorn but I'm sure they can be topped by someone so what's the big deal.

I don't think I'm a racist, but I never said I wasn't. I like America the way it has been, better yet the way it was maybe 20 years ago. If my objection to new people coming in and changing that makes me a racist then I guess I am , I expect them to change to my ways I don't wish to change to theirs, that's what they demand so we have a problem. melting pot, yeah right.

I don't go to church, I think it's total nonsense and I'm not afraid to discuss it if someone likes to debate. but I'm not the one calling you out on it so who has the problem me or you?

This is all nonsense, this is a forum for entertainment there are no teams or bad guys, and if I was going to do a fake out I'd be something a whole lot more exciting than half breed farmer/rancher hunter. give me a break.

Hey dude im not calling you out on your religious preference I dont care about that thats up to you.
What im calling you on is other things, like I said you dont talk or have anything to do with hunting threads here. And it doents matter to me if your bull was a spike bull, horn size doesnt impress my inner hunter it is the hunt and how it was done. a kid shooting his or her 1st impresses me a lot more than a 400 inch bull or 90 inch lope.
And diversity is great my friend. I agree on some issues with you. But the way you present yourself here is really lib man, i dont care whether a person votes dem or rep I think the whole party thing is bunk and corrupt. I am changing to Libertaarian this year after doing more research I believe it is what we need. What we dont need is mainstream Obama was right we need change but we aint gettin the right change from him.
So send me pics of that Utah bull and lets not try and turn things around.

I consider myself a moderate, which around here makes one a screaming liberal, add to that I like to argue and here we are. I'm a registered republican, but I'm anything but a party line voter.

I hunt, I hunt a lot, the hunting forums interest me but I don't expect anyone to tell me their honey holes and I'm not going to spill my guts so it's pretty much just small talk. you can get some information though, I have 10 elk points in CO and I was thinking of unit 76, I got enough informationI think I'll just wait for the time I can do better so I do look at them now and then and I do post there.

Send me your email and I'll send you a picture of my bull, I can't ever figure out how to get anything posted on a website.

I don't post much anymore I really work with enough nut jobs I don't really need to try to argue with the religious end of the world nuts, or the conspiracy one world order nuts. I read some of your posts to assure myself all the nut jobs aren't around me but in other places as well. Anyway not that Dude needs the help but if you've read much on the other hunting forums you understand that Dude hunts. He also knows a good deal about firearms and ballistics. And no Manny I haven't been dooped this is playing out about like I figured it had to. We'll come about of this recession in 18 months have some fairly high inflation to deal with but Armagedon isn't here yet.

Ok dude ill send it. Good luck in Co, I hunted there a few years ago I think unit 74 up in the big hills outside silverton, what a mess. I shouldve had a deer tag.
Husker I aint a nut job just like to be prepared call it the boyscout in me. I have seen enough in my world to know how much evil there is out there and I dont want to just say here ya go take what has been bought and paid for.
I too am registered Rep and do not follow party lines i disagree with alot of them.
So Im curious about your ideas on all the firearms purchases being made, are you saying that all of those people buying guns are nut jobs? Seems theres a whole lot of em if you do. And no I havent gone out and bought a new gun. I have different political views than alot im sure, I believe personally abortion is wrong but the individual seeking it is not my concern it is up to them and their belief im not their judge, i also believe welfare to the extent of making a living off it is wrong and giving banks money and bailing out everyone is wrong. I like the free market.
I believe gun control is wrong I like criminal control better. So im not a bucket full of squirrel food just dont like being lumped into the melting pot of those that do criminal things and get the rest of us punished against our rights.
Does this make me nutty?

Corn if we convert today Manny says there's a two for one deal on tickets for the mother ship.

Bugler I'm going to hold out for unit 61, though it might be a while. Do I have time or should I burn my points Manny? I know the end is near I want to use all my points before the game is called.

>Corn if we convert today Manny
>says there's a two for
>one deal on tickets for
>the mother ship.
>
> Bugler I'm going to hold
>out for unit 61, though
>it might be a while.
>Do I have time or
>should I burn my points
>Manny? I know the end
>is near I want to
>use all my points before
>the game is called.

there will come a day, I promise, when you will remember your mocking words, but it'll be too late, if you would have read the bible and see all the warnings Jesus gave, you'd see what i see.

if theres any hope for you read Mathew Chp; 21 and chapter 24, it's not chinese really easy to understand...

hey dude I found you in the Bible.....

Jude: ch; 1 verse 18 = In the last days there shall be mockers, walking after their own ungodly lusts.

>Manny you are too funny.
>
> So you're saying burn those
>points now?

no, donate them to some one less fortunate, and some one that will be able to use 'em, cause you won't need 'em any more.....

I don't get it, after the rapture the drawings will go on? and since I'm going to be left behind why wouldn't I need the points as bad as anyone else?

I think I'll hold out for unit 61. it's going to frost me to give WY $100 a year for sheep points if the world ends the year I draw. that would be just my luck.

Or by " you won't need them anymore " do you mean the gypsy told you something I don't know?

Cornhusker n Beanman....

Looks like your one the lonely few, not worried about Obamma and his trek towards America loosing it sovereignty.

Lou Dobbs tonight's poll: 93 percent of people polled worried about a one world system and America loosing her sovereignty.

Oops too late to change their vote now ???

Bugler I didn't mean that you are a nut job I haven't read enough of your posts to honestly make that call. At this point you haven't written anything I would say was out there. I have purchased 5 different guns in the last 6 months and have more guns than I probably need. My point is a number of posters on this site see all this coming in the bible and that it is a big conspiracy.

Manny read your posts from a few years ago. You started out on here as a defrocked or disenchanted expreacher. You have changed in your postings and have become what appears to be a Zealot. Manny it might surprise you to find out I'm religious but I certainly unlike you that my road is the only way. Religious beliefs are based mostly on geography. I've watched several different Lakota ceremonies and they are just as spiritual as any of your brand of Christianity.

Yeah Manny I've read the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the koran the torah as well as several of the vedas. My point is Manny you've turned into a self-righteous bore. But then again that is just my opinion. Take care of your sanity a little daoism might help you balance your yin & yang because right now I believe you are a little unbalanced.

Best wishes from the Land of Corn.

>Bugler I didn't mean that you
>are a nut job I
>haven't read enough of your
>posts to honestly make that
>call. At this point
>you haven't written anything I
>would say was out there.
> I have purchased 5
>different guns in the last
>6 months and have more
>guns than I probably need.
> My point is a
>number of posters on this
>site see all this coming
>in the bible and that
>it is a big conspiracy.
>
>
>Manny read your posts from a
>few years ago. You
>started out on here as
>a defrocked or disenchanted expreacher.
> You have changed in
>your postings and have become
>what appears to be a
>Zealot. Manny it might
>surprise you to find out
>I'm religious but I certainly
>unlike you that my road
>is the only way.
>Religious beliefs are based mostly
>on geography. I've watched
>several different Lakota ceremonies and
>they are just as spiritual
>as any of your brand
>of Christianity.
>
>Yeah Manny I've read the Bible,
>the Book of Mormon, the
>koran the torah as well
>as several of the vedas.
> My point is Manny
>you've turned into a self-righteous
>bore. But then again
>that is just my opinion.
> Take care of your
>sanity a little daoism might
>help you balance your yin
>& yang because right now
>I believe you are a
>little unbalanced.
>
>Best wishes from the Land of
>Corn.

no wonder you're confused, I supose all roads lead to God right...

Quote: started out on here as a defrocked or disenchanted expreacher"

that was a true statement, but what corn and you seem to not understand, i was disenchanted with the mans system of religion not God himself...

when Jesus walked the earth it was the religious leaders who gave him the most grief, today it's the mockers.....

>Way to prove Corn's point Manny.
>

bitter - sweet ?

on one hand i can't wait till all those things which are written in the Bible to come to pass, but on the other hand it'll be to your shame and demise if you don't change...

kinda

Hey I'm with you Manny, You sound like a guy who believes. Do you listen to Alex Jones Info Wars?
Thanks, Doug.

> Hey I'm with
>you Manny, You sound like
>a guy who believes. Do
>you listen to Alex Jones
>Info Wars?
> Thanks, Doug.

no i haven't heard of him, gonna look him up on the net.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom