Help identifying something please

Tackdriver

I have about 50 of these and can't figure out what they are intended for. Made of brass. Would like to know what they are before I scrap them. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance!
20210406_121945.jpg

I bought a property and they homeowners were deceased. Children didnt live local and let the property run down pretty bad. It happens alot. They were in the guys garage. He had a concrete batch plant, made pavers, and had greenhouses. A 15 acre property. I took (4) 40yd rolloffs out of just steel. He was a really bad hoarder.

I think they are for forms for cement of some kind
you said he had a cement batch plant that's just my guess good luck looking forward to finding out what they really are

Tacdriver.....I need you, trying to find somebody for small remodel, everyone is busy building new houses......LOL.

from the " Heartland of Wyoming"

I agree they look like some kind of bracketry, but brackets aren’t usually made out of soft stuff like brass. And I’ve seen a lot of batch plants over the years and brass isn’t normally used.

Brass would ordinarily be used in an environment that required non-ferrous metals. I thought of manhole steps or something similar.

With the rounded bottom, it looks like they are used as a cam style latch. I would lean towards some sort of panel latch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom