Her name is Snow.

I could go for a ribeye for lunch today. I will think of Snow as I eat.

BTW, is that a wool sweater she is wearing?

>BTW, is that a wool sweater
>she is wearing?

LMAO

It's sad to think that people like "butch" actually exist in this free world today.
All her passion has made me hungry. I think I'll eat something today that I actually killed myself!

Zeke

Being a herbivore has to suck let alone a butch herbivore. Can tell she doesn't like meat.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

With all the crap going on in the world, who needs to bother with idiots? Definately sick. I think I ate some of Snow's brother last night.

nice boobs.....lol

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

She doesn't know any better. Millions of them!

If she were near starving, huddled up against a small camp fire a 150 years ago, and her mate brought back a nice deer named Snow to eat, she'd be all smiles.

Some of these people are fairly intelligent, otherwise ordinary people. They are just ignorant of our ways, had it way too easy for way too long, and are resolved to improve the world they live in. The ball has been rolling downhill for sometime now.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>
>>BTW, is that a wool sweater
>>she is wearing?
>
>LMAO
>
>
>
>It's sad to think that people
>like "butch" actually exist in
>this free world today.
>All her passion has made me
>hungry. I think I'll eat
>something today that I actually
>killed myself!
>
>Zeke
Butch? I bet she does eat meat.

I'm working with an architect right now that is just like her!!!! I'm f^#?ed when it comes time for punch list with her....

WACKO!Yes but WE really need some way to educate these people. Its easy to brush them off or dislike them but if we do not educate them more will believe them and join their cause! If you doubt me just look at the Mt.lion hunting moratorium in California.

There are people for which education would be wise. However, this girl is not one of them. You would be wasting your breath. She is still in never never land

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

This is the product of decades of social engineering that starts in grade school. Give it another handful of decades and we will be the minority in thought.

Still, I always laugh when I watch piper weeping, wailing, and gnashing his teeth in the video below Snow's.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom