Hey Bop

adamsoa

Bad news, Good news. Looks like it'll be another year before I get that Henries tag-I'm now at 13 points for archery, and 12 points for moose. One of these days......
I dont think my daughter got the youth elk either.

Waiting to see if my little Bro drew the BC ML ELk tag this year. With 12 points I thought he was a lock.

But I have 2 hits for $35 on deer tags, so we got a couple of the now coveted NE ML tags. We'll be up chasing again with the wildman!!!

Hope to see you up there too.

respect my authorita

Don't give up yet Andy!

Them hits are just starting!

I might be packing Meat this year!

As of right now it looks like other Hunters Meat!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]My cards have not been hit at all yet and I am pretty sure I will be getting a general archery deer tag. So keep up the hope...

>Don't give up yet Andy!
>
>Them hits are just starting!
>
>I might be packing Meat this
>year!
>
>As of right now it looks
>like other Hunters Meat!:D
>
>For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids
>on this Site,Some of them
>are 65 years Old!:D
>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

Do you use lube when hauling other Hunters Meat?

That one made me laugh B_BOP

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom