Hey Joey - Sageadvise........

M

manny15

I was wantin to show you some of the buks we've taken thru the years uotta the area i showed you this past season, n i don't remember if i got your email address or not... Manny

4941e7c31a807eb1.jpg

4941e8241d03c5f5.jpg

4941e8411dee0131.jpg

4941e8a120e15936.jpg

Those are awesome CA bucks Manny.....you need to adopt me! :) Thanks for posting them up.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Manny, Sure!...and all you showed me was that scrawny little dink. ;-)
4941eeca4a6ab484.jpg

Nice country to hunt Manny. If i was a tad younger man, i'd love to pack further back in that Horse or hike only area where i took my buck. Looks a lot like the country i cut my teeth on and... you said that these kinda bucks can be taken there and i had no doubt in my mind that you were being straight with me.

Those bucks are FINE!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Joey

I know what yah mean bout being younger, it an easy hunt if you got horse's..

hey Roy,

those were the good ole days, hard pressed to find one like those these days, but they took a 29er in that zone this year, no one will send me a pic cause everything i get shows up here on MM.com....LOL

>Those are real nice bucks Manny.
> There still is some
>good hunting here in Kali.
>

well i've been here in oregon for 4 years now and hav't shot a decent buk yet, so far, i can't argue with that

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom