high fence hunting

STOMPER

i got tired of the public land mess and recently decided to take up high fence hunting. heck, its kinda nice. i got to hook up a corn feeder to a quad and drive down the raod and bait some deer. then i got out and laid on top of the wheeler and shot a 200 inch white tail that was 30" wide with my rifle. i gut shot him of course. then we got off the wheeler and walked 100 yards to the lodge and had breakfast while he expired. then my guide made a call and some ranch hands come out and start gutting and quartering the buck right there in the feed barn he ran to when he died. i had to make the kids turn their heads at the breakfast table so as not to loose their appetites while they watched the gut job.

then we all had smores and sat around a fire all day with our bows deciding if we wanted to shoot any more 200" deer. never saw another hunter or one single quad traveling sideways around corners at 100mph. didnt see any wardens either. we made sure we locked that high fence gate when we went through.

does it get much better than that?

i forgot to mention. we were hunting axis to. never could find one in daylight. no problem. we were in texas! so whats a redneck to do???

yep thats right. we pulled out the spotlights and drove around in the dark. we finally found one and blinded the crap out of him until we could get a solid gut shot in on him. gotta love texas. spotlightin and huntin from choppers. texas makes hunting just plain cool!

Hey StinkBug?

You Hook Up with Tristate?:D

Ya!

Low Fence Hunting SUCKS!

But Somebody has to do it!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Sounds like you hooked up with Roy?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

couldnt sleep. had to get up early to go do some stupid low fence elk scouting for a youth hunt for my cousin. all i could scrounge up was a stupid wide 370 type bull. if i woulda been scouting high fence it woulda been a 470 bull

1279attentionwhorepiercingfashiondemotivationalposters1342564529.jpg

A high fence may have been helpful in keeping another man out of your X's hatchet gash.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom