Horn Huntin a Horseback

Longun

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-25-13 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-25-13 AT 09:37?AM (MST)

9186mike_on_niko_lots_antlers.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-26-13 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2515mike,niko,cole_antlers.jpg

Now that's the way to get er done! My legs were like rubber to many trips this year. I guess I should get one of those hay burners again.

Your horse resembles a cross between zebra and buckskin, but you guys made a good haul.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Does that horse pick them up off the ground too??

Yelum's right-that thing looks like a zebra without the stripes.

You just get yersef one of those rattler snaggin' sticks about 7 feet long and you'll never even have to dismount. Loop, cinch, and lift 'er right on up, but I wouldn't try using it on a rattler while you are mounted... well only once for a video!

The Tan Horse is a Norwegian Fjord....he is built like a Brickshithouse....packed a whole ELk with him one year...Has feet like a Mule so you don't have to shoe him....The rattler wouldn't even phase him....he's for sale too....I like to walk also but can't go the miles afoot anymore so I cover the ground a horseback now...

>The Tan Horse is a Norwegian
>Fjord....he's for
>sale too....

Does he sniff out the antlers and lead you to them? If so... Sold, I'll take him!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom