How bout those Chiefs!!!!!

Shedz

My Chiefs pulled it off!!!!!! They stressed me out but had a great comeback!!! They know how to keep it interesting!! And I'm happy that Coach Reid got to hoist the Lambardi trophy!!

Jager is a good dude. I can't like the 49rs but there are many teams I enjoy. I am a Seahawks fan but like other teams and players. You could really see the shock and sadness of Shanahans team. It was sad for them.

Can't cheer for the Chiefs because I am a Broncos fan, but I am happy for Andy Reid and I think we are looking at the next all-time great QB in Mahomes. Have to respect that.

Just beware though - TripleK is also a big 49er's fan and she and a couple of her K's are pretty upset right now. Her hubs is a big KC fan so there are hard times in their home tonight! :oops:

Mahomes didn't Pull this one off!

I Feel for Poor Kolby though!

JENN probably cut Him off for a while!

Can't cheer for the Chiefs because I am a Broncos fan, but I am happy for Andy Reid and I think we are looking at the next all-time great QB in Mahomes. Have to respect that.

Just beware though - TripleK is also a big 49er's fan and she and a couple of her K's are pretty upset right now. Her hubs is a big KC fan so there are hard times in their home tonight! :oops:

My favorite play of the game was the coin toss when the Chief's kicker said we want to kick this way and the ref had to ignore him and ask another captain if they wanted the ball first. :oops: This is why kickers don't get chosen as captains...

Ya SS!

The first Time I Ever seen that!

My favorite play of the game was the coin toss when the Chief's kicker said we want to kick this way and the ref had to ignore him and ask another captain if they wanted the ball first. :oops: This is why kickers don't get chosen as captains...

With every 49er loss the whiners come out of the closet..
They did not let me down after the game..
Jester

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom