How do ya like Brit now?

TripleK

Long Time Member
Now she's got a naked head....

britney_bald300.jpg

I could eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant...but...
nothing compares to you Britney!

Nice. She probably got lice at that re-hab place and they made her shave her head, she must have got mad, that's why she left!

LONG LIVE SINEAD!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I cannot honestly answer. The picture does not show the parts I am interested in.

showed my wife and she said wonder why???? i told her now the top matches the bottom!!!! ROFL needless to say i thought it was a whole lot funnier than she did ,,,,, LOL

I think it is a not so subtle cry for help. Does she think that she didn't get enough attention before the scalp job? She looks like a 15 year old boy with funky ears. If she doesn't get some help she may end up like Anna Nicole!

SHE'S CRACKED!!!!! SHE'S GONE COMPLETELY NUTS. COO-COO, COO-COO. I feel sorry for her kids.

What did she look like before the shave?
I never had my head out of her hind end long enough to notice.

Oh yea, I'd still hit it in a second!!!! ;-) ;-)

She's gone off the deep end all right, and that just makes her that much more attractive (in the short run, of course...). Nothing like a mentally un-stable hottie to put-out BIG TIME in bed! }>

MM PERVO'S & SICKO'S!!!

I CAN PLAINLY SEE WE'VE GOT SOME REAL SICKO'S AROUND HERE!!!

AMAZING WHAT YOU BOYS WOULD DO WITH ONE OF THE ALTAMONT CHICKS IF YOU GOT A CHANCE!!!

I'M VERY DISPLEASED WITH TUFF BUFF'S RESPONSE!!!

YOU'RE SUPPOST TO BE SETTING AN EXAMPLE & I DON'T MEAN AN EXAMPLE FOR JACKMASTER EITHER!!!

I THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR WIFE THERE TUFF BUFF???

HELL,MAYBE YOU COULD BORROW JACKMASTERS BAG,WAIT A MINUTE,HE SAID YOU DON'T REALLY NEED ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RE: MM PERVO'S & SICKO'S!!!

Bessy,

You definitely dont know my wife. SHe laughed when I read her my comment. She told me if I could nab her, I could bag her. My wife is cool like that! :)

TUFF

Hit it. The curtains match the carpet now! MMMMMMMMMMMMM- Chrome bummper:9

JUST RAZZING YOU TUFF BUFF!!!

YOU'VE BEEN KINDA QUIET FOR A WHILE!!!

FIGURED I'D SEE IF YOU'RE STILL PAYING ATTENTION!!!

DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW WHAT I CALL YOU (TUFF BUFF!!!) AND HAS SHE EVER CALLED YOU THAT???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

She did this herself...
The talking heads 'an the ex-sperts are saying "this is a cry fer help"....

The woman from the salon has the hair up fer bid, minimum is 1 mil...

What a scank...

I wouldn't touch 'er with YOUR ten-foot-pole...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom