How long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose my job based on passion. I chose to serve my country and now I choose to serve my community because my passion is service to them.

This sucks. For everyone. The young children who will not get to see their Grandpa's and Grandma's ever again..... The young husband's and wife's who will never get to hold their loved ones hand and comfort them as they die.... Children who will never see Mommy and daddy again...... It is effin horrible.

I hope your businesses survive, I HONESTLY DO.... More importantly I hope YOU SURVIVE!!!!!
The good news is, you probably have 95% or higher chance to survive... Unless you're in the other 5%.

Hoss, you keep trying to make this about me. I haven’t demanded society shut down. I haven’t supported anything you are railing against, except your your completely irrational and unnecessary assault on public employees. There are a whole ton of public employees working around the clock right now to try and help YOU. But you wouldn’t know that because you’re ignorant. You quoted some stuff from me above that doesn’t even insinuate the things you’ve accused me of, let alone say it. Keep making crap up for your faux online controversy. You were the one that started attacking an entire class of people that want everything for themselves and their families that you want for yours. You did that. Not anyone else. You, and you only.

I’ve got a really good idea for you with those construction skills: Build a bridge and get over yourself.

yet someone points out that not all public sector jobs are essential right now, here you come? Funny how defensive you get when it could affect YOU.

Yep, here I am because you’re talking out both sides of your mouth. By saying not all of these jobs are essential, with today’s context, what are you asking for? Don’t lie and try and spin your way out and then say you don’t want anyone to lose their job. Because government officials have made decisions, you want to shut down public sector employees that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the decisions. You’re a true class act Hoss. Be you.

Yep, here I am because you’re talking out both sides of your mouth. By saying not all of these jobs are essential, with today’s context, what are you asking for? Don’t lie and try and spin your way out and then say you don’t want anyone to lose their job. Because government officials have made decisions, you want to shut down public sector employees that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the decisions. You’re a true class act Hoss. Be you.

First of all, THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING MY COMMUNITY.

Second. I want Jenny Wilson to shut up. Immediately. She is putting people at risk. People setting up cameras and microphones to attend her grandstanding is not safe.

I want to hear wjat the Sanpete county commissioners think. Might shock her to hear they see her and her county as a threat to their safety.

Next. The government shut down businesses. Literally at tgevpointvofca gun for some. 24/7 unemployment and SBA assistance doesn't seem like to much to ask .

You can keep screaming how ignorant i am. Im sure your right on the front lines. After protecting my community you probably do a shift in an ER.

This subject has been going on for weeks in here. It's not lost on anyone when it is you got fired up.

Vanilla. Your essential. You are the most essential. Your the esentislist essential!in all of Utah.

Yok can ca lm down now

BTW,i didnt see many state lawyers fixing "that bridge" that was closed with the earthquake a few weeks ago.

I'm sure it was a bunch of ignorant construction guys. Bunch if knuckle draggers anyway.

Don't worry man. There boss of Big D, or WW. Clyde won't be calling for your job anytime soon. The private sector doesn't hold daily press conferences to do that.

Sure hope You DONT go to bed Thurs, and wake up Friday to find you entire life's work got ended. It's pretty damn horrible.

All those non essential ignorant clowns who don't realize You are helping them might see things different.

I chose my job based on passion. I chose to serve my country and now I choose to serve my community because my passion is service to them.

This sucks. For everyone. The young children who will not get to see their Grandpa's and Grandma's ever again..... The young husband's and wife's who will never get to hold their loved ones hand and comfort them as they die.... Children who will never see Mommy and daddy again...... It is effin horrible.

No worrys man.

I know 100% who my customers are. Most are gov workers. The majority from Hill Field.

And trust me. I want every damn one of you to be employed.

It's best to just not your head to Vanilla. He was voted smartest dude in here 4 years running.

You would think he would have just hit the ignore button on me. It really does irritate him I'm not impressed with his credentials, so he spends a ton of time trying to impress.

Im watching small businesses, mainly food places near my get destroyed. And tgen it gets extended to my wife's hair dresser, her massuse, dudes doing tattoos. It horrific.

So ya. It burns my azz watching Herbert desperately trying to represent the WHOLE state, while the geniuses in SLC run down any open Mic.

Im not real sorry that Vanilla got butthurt. Not the first time, won't be the last.

I know where my bread gets buttered. He seems to think he's above it all.

Hoss for mayor!
You have all the answers. I am surprised you missed your calling. You should be sucking off that government tit not groveling in the dirt.

Give it a brake.

Wow.

I just read that the post office could be shutting down in June. Potentially thousands more without jobs..... Maybe that'll make some happy???? Misery loves company. Maybe?

Many people every day make their career decisions based on job security. Some make their career choices on the potential size of their paycheck. Some choose based on their passion. No one is wrong as to why they chose what they did.

It could be life changing to the extent of life altering for many. A lot of businesses "allowed" to operate depend on USPS, not to mention prescription meds delivered via USPS.

It could be life changing to the extent of life altering for many. A lot of businesses "allowed" to operate depend on USPS, not to mention prescription meds delivered via USPS.
Who is going to deliver my UPS packages* if my USPS delivery lady goes away?

*I wonder if that genious move had anything to do with it?

This thread has turned primarily to a back and forth bicker match. Time to lock it.
PLEASE TAKE THE BACK AND FORTH BICKERING TO PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS! DON’T TAKE OVER THREADS TO DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom