How Many would?

T_Ball

If the DWR said you could hunt two units in Utah if you paid an extra $50.00 would you do it? I know a few people who hunt two or three mountains when they have a southern tag or any tag. They go to one place and if they don't find one, they head back to their reliable place. With the new units they won't be able to do that anymore becuase of the boudary lines. I was just throwing this question out their. What do you think?

There might be alot of Guys do it!

But?

Ain't we trying to take Huntin Pressure off of over pressured Units/Regions/Herds?

Hell Sakes!

Let's get a 100.00 Deal in there too that'll let me hunt all 30 Units!

I don't know how the DWR is gonna Enforce it now,let alone them trying to figure out who has a 3 Unit Tag & who Don't?

For the right amount of money in Utah you could probably get a TARDville Brainstorm passed through though!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Utah Units

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 06:34AM (MST)[p]"For the right amount of money in Utah you could probably get a TARDville Brainstorm passed through though!"

That's funny!!! I imagine they will enforce it just like Wardens do in Wyoming where you have to be in the LE unit you have drawn your tag for. If they stop you to check while you are carrying a bow or rifle during a season and you have a tag for another area, you would be in deep dodo. It would be compounded if they found you with a downed animal where you weren't supposed to be, as that is basically hunting without a license in most jurisdictions.

RE: Utah Units

OK TopGun?

We have lots of TARDville RoadHunters!

Alot of these Guys are gonna say:I'm just traveling through this/these Units to get to 'My' Unit!

Just sayin...........!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

a just driving through permit will cost 500 .100 extra if you stop to get beer out of the back.

You guys need to get over your state being sub-divided into small units. That is what needs to be done to give the state an avenue to successfully manage your mule deer. 10 years from now you will look back and say "this was a great plan, why did I hate this idea?"

It is impossible to manage an entire state with only a couple huge units. Worked great decades ago when information was not so easily attained and people didn't dedicate their lives to finding a "honey hole" but not any more.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Mntman +100

I agree

"Eating tag soup is better than getting your hands bloody for some 175" dink that you rookies like to post so often."

Horn_Star

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]Sorry I did not explain myself fully in that earlier post. What I meant when I said carrying was if they are out on the ground actually hunting, not traveling in their vehicle through the area. I will not even attempt to respond to the road hunting comment or issue! I also agree that if the DWR does their work properly that dividing the state into smaller units instead of like it was should be a positive for the hunters. However, don't expect results in just a year or two as it will take longer to get certain areas back in shape compared to others based on the different problems that may exist in said units.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom