how much is 22 lr selling for where your from?

brokenneck

Just curious. What part of the country are you from and how much is a brick of 22 ammo fetching?

Central Oregon here. And $60 is a deal right now. I've seen $80 sale pretty easy.

Only a D@mn fool would pay $60-80 for a brick of 22 shells.

I bought a couple hundred rounds a few weeks ago for $2.99 a 50 pack and felt like I was getting screwed.

>What do you consider a brick?
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

A Brick of 500 .22 Bullets = a Brick of Gold!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-14 AT 05:46AM (MST)[p]No idea what they cost. I haven't seen a .22 shell in over a year now. Jeezus when the zombie apocalypse happens a fricken .22 is what you're going to grab? Idiots. My buddy bought me a brick in OK a few weeks back for $35 so I can take my 8yo out shooting.
Edit...this is in Colorado Springs BTW.

Here in West Virginia there isn't any 22 LR in stores but at a gun show yesterday a brick was $70, box of 50 was $8.00. The price had started going down but it appears it is going back up now. Last fall you could get a brick for about $50.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-14 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]>Just curious. What part of the
>country are you from and
>how much is a brick
>of 22 ammo fetching?
>
>Central Oregon here. And $60 is
>a deal right now. I've
>seen $80 sale pretty easy.
>

IF I can hit Wal-Mart right I get it a $24. A gun store that has it stock a lot is going for $12 for hundred rounds for CCI and 30 bucks for 350 rounds

Yea,I consider a brick to be 500 rounds.

It's funny,I never seen anything but boxes of 50,500 , or the plastic packs of100 , before. Now you get these "mini"bricks of 333 to make you feel happy!

I take my 3 employees to a sporting goods store every Monday, ( well I just started taking them last Monday , and they didn't get any in that day,but plan on taking them from now on, )we sit in line till they open, and get are 1 box limit. I've got 3 bricks by myself over the last month. 1 brick of 500 for 25 bucks, 2 mini bricks of 333 for 15 bucks.
The store is usually out of them 30 minutes after they open! So screw it! I'm going to take my whole crew for a couple weeks and stock up then be done with it. My kids want to shoot rats this year and I can't imagine having to tell them I can't provide them with ammo. I'd feel like crap.

>Yea,I consider a brick to be
>500 rounds.
>
>It's funny,I never seen anything but
>boxes of 50,500 ,
>or the plastic packs of100
>, before. Now you get
>these "mini"bricks of 333
>to make you feel happy!
>
>
>I take my 3 employees to
>a sporting goods store every
>Monday, ( well I just
>started taking them last Monday
>, and they didn't get
>any in that day,but plan
>on taking them from now
>on, )we sit in line
>till they open, and get
>are 1 box limit.
> I've got 3 bricks
>by myself over the last
>month. 1 brick of
>500 for 25 bucks, 2
>mini bricks of 333 for
>15 bucks.
>The store is usually out of
>them 30 minutes after they
>open! So screw it!
>I'm going to take my
>whole crew for a couple
>weeks and stock up then
>be done with it. My
>kids want to shoot rats
>this year and I can't
>imagine having to tell them
>I can't provide them with
>ammo. I'd feel like crap.
>

***And you wonder and ask why there aren't any available and why they cost so much, LOL!!!

I started picking up a few bricks here and there last summer. The last brick I picked up was just before Christmas for about $30.00. I now have about 2,000 round for my 3 kids and I to plink around with this summer.

400bull

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-14 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]Interesting that shooters "shoot themselves in the foot" by hording shells!!!!

No wonder anti's think we are all retarded!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-14 AT 04:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-14 AT 04:09?PM (MST)

Everyone around St. George got some Blazer 22 lr in last weekend. They where only selling boxes of 50. One place was selling only two boxes per person at 2.49. Another was selling 5 boxes of 50 for 5.99 each.

Watched a batch of 1000 sell at the Grand Junction RMEF Banquet last weekend for $650.00 and they took 2 so basically $1300.00 for 2000 rounds of 22lr. By far the most expensive Ive seen actually sell! $1.54 a round I can almost reload my 338 Edge for the same price!

The opinion's posted here are solely the opinion of the poster and are not the opinions of this web-site its producers, sponsors and or others involved. Any rebroadcast or retransmission of this material will be punishable by constant mocking and being made fun of with out the express written consent of the above poster. Material is to lighten the mood and offer those with a sense of humor the opportunity to enjoy a good laugh all while discovering the atrocity that so many on here take themselves entirely way to seriously.

Here in Cali. Your lucky if you can find any 22 cal. Anywhere. They are sucked up as soon as the doors open. Have'nt seen any here in months. Talked to a gun dealer I am working with on getting our family a couple of Glocks. When I asked him if he could get me some 22LR he just laughed :)....that's the way it is here on the west coast and Nevada Reno area where the big sporting goods stores are located. It is getting so bad here after calling around I had to drive 6hrs. Round trip to Grass Valley, CA pick up some 30/06 shell cases for reloading from a small gun shop that had a 100 cases left. Now he is also out. And he can't get anything because everything is going to the big box high quantity stores.

On other loading components. I ordered a large quantity of RL22 powder back in early Jan. from BassPro. Those guys back ordered it. They got so many orders that they pulled many powders and bullets from availability until they catch up on orders. Cabelas has done similar things with powder and bullets.

When will it end....not for a long time according to the gun shop in a Grass Valley. He says even the liberals are nervous and purchasing guns and ammo. He says in the last 2 yrs. the amount of people owning guns and purchasing ammo has almost doubled so I guess we are going to be dealing with #???% a long time. You got all these new B's competing for ammo along with everyone like us.

))))------->

local hardware store had some blazer 22lr for 8.50 per box of 50. Screw that.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Thanks guys, bring your whole work crew in every week, maybe even invite the neighbors too, buy them all.
Heck you sure wouldn't want any one else to have a few boxes.

RE: how much is 22 lr selling SCORE!

8 boxes of 50 @ $3.99ea(took 4 to buy 8, limit was 2 per person)

Our local Wal-Mart has had it in everyday. Just went from a limit of 3 to one box per person. And a local gun store always has it . Little high price but cheaper than what most pay. so I cant complain about getting it.

I still remember when I was in college and didn't have a car. I had my poor old granny go to Sears, where they were on sale for $5,00 a brick, and she bought a case for me(10 bricks) for $50. She couldn't lift them and had to get the store clerk to pack them to her car. Those were the good old days.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-14 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]Yea,I consider a brick to be
>>500 rounds.
>>
>>It's funny,I never seen anything but
>>boxes of 50,500 ,
>>or the plastic packs of100
>>, before. Now you get
>>these "mini"bricks of 333
>>to make you feel happy!
>>
>>
>>I take my 3 employees to
>>a sporting goods store every
>>Monday, ( well I just
>>started taking them last Monday
>>, and they didn't get
>>any in that day,but plan
>>on taking them from now
>>on, )we sit in line
>>till they open, and get
>>are 1 box limit.
>> I've got 3 bricks
>>by myself over the last
>>month. 1 brick of
>>500 for 25 bucks, 2
>>mini bricks of 333 for
>>15 bucks.
>>The store is usually out of
>>them 30 minutes after they
>>open! So screw it!
>>I'm going to take my
>>whole crew for a couple
>>weeks and stock up then
>>be done with it. My
>>kids want to shoot rats
>>this year and I can't
>>imagine having to tell them
>>I can't provide them with
>>ammo. I'd feel like crap.
>>
>
>***And you wonder and ask why
>there aren't any available and
>why they cost so much,
>LOL!!!

Well, just to let you know,I have yet to buy a single 22 shell since I implemented my "fool proof"plan lol

Around here guys go every single day to sit in line and buy the site out within 15 minutes!

So I won't feel bad if I ever get lucky enough to hit it right with my employees. I should be able to go in,BY MYSELF, and get just enough ammo for my kids. I'm going to keep going on Mondays,a half hour early, and I hope I totally hose these retired geezers that by it up and re sale it for 3 times as much!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom