How stupid can we be?

Nothing will change until all of us, both sides of the aisle, say enough is enough. I think we are reaching that point.
I don’t think we’re there…… yet………. after reading the histories from many other countries civil conflicts , a lot more atrocities will take place before both sides will say enough is enough. At this point both sides are still totally dug in with no sign of giving an inch.

I don’t think we’re there…… yet………. after reading the histories from many other countries civil conflicts , a lot more atrocities will take place before both sides will say enough is enough. At this point both sides are still totally dug in with no sign of giving an inch.
I understand what you’re saying but I’ve seen so many interviews online, particularly traditional black democratic voters, who are opening their eyes. This trend was happening in the last election at a much greater rate than we are led to believe by msm. The dems saw this trend and I believe it’s one reason why the border has been open….need more voters to replace the ones they are losing. This is just my opinion but I think the last election was rigged and they new the numbers that were really cast, hence, ~15m new voters.

Yep……. But I can’t see 15 million new voters causing us to say enough is enough. One group wants more, another doesn’t.

The other half of the country says, "I'm not happy about it and Biden is not perfect but at least we know who the President is not, so I can live with it."

The other half of the country says, "I'm not happy about it and Biden is not perfect but at least we know who the President is not, so I can live with it."
Yeah, he is not America first, he’s not for safety, he’s not for border security, he’s not for energy independence, etc, etc.. We’ve been seeing who Biden is for 40+ years.

Btw, they say that if it was only men voting Trump would win all 50 states. If it was only women Biden would win all 50. So, if you’re a man and vote for Biden…..

Let's face it, the average American gets up in the morning and looks out his window and doesn't see anything unusual then goes to the store and gets all the food they need and thinks "where's the problem?" Money has very little meaning or value so debt means the same. Just print more. What does $35 trillion in debt even mean? Turn the faucet on and water comes out. Life is good. Flip the switch and the light comes on. Who cares who the President is? Stay asleep.

True that eel. So true. As long as my ox is not get a horn in the guts, all’s well in Mudville. Prosperity can be an individual and social curse.

My observation is: Poverty followed by sacrifice, hard work and social unity, prosperity, then greed and indifference to anyone but me and mine, economic and social/culture collapse…….. then back to poverty and a new society/culture starts the cycle again. Current best example is Venezuela. 30 years ago one of the naturally richest countries in the world and now….. poverty at over 50%.

New York City

New York City law to let non-citizen's vote ruled unconstitutional in appellate court​

The law been on hold for more than two years after it passed following legal challenges and opposition from many Republicans​

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom