>behind bushes leaving no clear
>chance for a photo before
>dark. He had wandered
>off into some bushes where
>I had no opportunity for
>a clear photo thus I
>didn't take one nor would
>it matter if I did.

Man those two storys while similar are very different.... Why would you not say that you accually seen him the first time you told the story? seems odd to me.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Well that was a whole lot of time wasted on no one proving crap as to this buck being killed legally or not...No pictures of animal from outside a building and no pics of him on the hoof with a valid date after the hunt...Heck it could be a road killed buck and 1 picture made on to the world wide crap shoot and a bunch more he said she said....LMFA ....The buck is dead , won't breed another doe , won't be seen next year sporting head gear only seen in dreams....Sad but true...

A buck this big deserves a name. I propose the name "Rosebud" because he went around eating everyone's rose bushes.

Eel

To the guys on here that have something between there ears. Thank you. I love lookin at pics. On here,Of fellow hunters success big or small. It's a good thing, gives us guys that haven't put a 240+ buck on the ground something to strive for and the general experience of that special time of year. ( year round for allot of us). YELUM, I see your a smart man and I respect that. This thread is a losing battle for the accused. This TROPHYMULEY character has some serious issues. They have help for Delirium. Maybe I'm missing something, but ol hippie mule has lost his marbles? A pic. Don't prove anything according to him. Well bud at least the defense can provide one. ??? I'm done wasting my time with this stuff because nothing I say will ever suffice certain people. This kinda shi! Just ain't my style. So peace out ....

Well,

The investigation is going strong and well. That is all I'm going to say for now. Again, I'll repeat, According to evidence,there is ZERO chance that buck was killed above the power lines. Mr. Butt's, you are not quite done yet. Tic toc tic toc.

Heck, Maybe the buck wasn't killed above the power lines .....BUT unless you had that buck in Fort Knox then I don't understand how anyone could have the 100% percent mentality that it couldn't have wandered. I mean for hell sakes, sometimes a dude gets sick of the local ladies and ventures to greener pastures :)

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Trophy, you said above you arrived after the buck wandered away but now are saying you saw him but didn't have a picture opportunity (2 days after hunt ended). I have no stake in this game, live out of state and wouldn't know Hyde Park from Centennial Park. As an outside observer your credibility seems more in question than Butts, just my personal opinion.

If you're relying on the word of a trusted friend who saw the buck after the season just say so.

Trophymuley said earlier:
"I got there just after the deer had wondered elsewhere."

"Again, I'll repeat, According to evidence,there is ZERO chance that buck was killed above the power lines."

WHAT EVIDENCE? WHAT EVIDENCE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHARE SOME EVIDENCE? ANYTHING PLEASE? QUIT being blowhards and throw your cards out there. Come on! What is the point of talking about evidence that you don't have the balls to use as evidence?

Bill,
There are some of us that know more but are smart enough not to say on MM. No doubt this buck was shot illeagly. The division will convict hime. It just takes time.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]Answer me this simple question for those of you demanding "evidence" are multiple eyewitnesses not considered evidence in a case?????

Butts, I have yet to see where my statements waiver from each other. I have been asked for more detail and clarification and have given it. Now you call me a delirious hippie because you disagree and are obviously in defense of the one who shot it. like it or not I am simply stating what I know. Sounds to me like someone is throwing a hissy fit. There is more I could add to prove a point but I will keep it to myself until this whole ordeal has become a closed case.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

Those are not "eyewitnesses". They in no way SAW a crime. They simply claim they have seen a deer on unprovable dates. There has not been one single thing provided to these forums that actually backs up your stories or anything else that even shows a crime was ever committed.

Reportedly this individual has photos and a witness that can confirm mortality. That goes a lot farther with authorities than a few Internet g-men who claim they saw the deer alive after that date and their Internet stories are already starting to change.

Give us a pic. Tell us the authorities are doing DNA on a gut pile. FIND ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO CAN SAY THEY SAW A CRIME. Tell me the this guy confessed to his girlfriend. ANYTHING!

And anyone who says they can't comment on an ongoing investigation is full of it. The authorities do ALL THE TIME.

Minus physical evidence and unless someone saw him shoot the deer out of season or in town or private I dont think eyewitness testimony will convince a jury. If it was something notable like seeing someone killed or robbed or raped that to the eyewitness was a lifetime event however it sounds like to most of the eyewitnesses of this buck after the season, seeing him was a regular not so notable occurance that they could mistake by a day or two or even a week if there was nothing else notable about that day. These are the kinds of things eyewitnesses often mistake. Especially with emotional attachments involved.

I think a couple of people here are very emotionally attached to this buck and thats not a bad thing but it may cloud things a bit.

Trophymuley I wont call you names but I will agree that prior to you "clearing it up" I was under the impression that the day you showed up late to see the buck you saw nothing of him.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-14 AT 06:44PM (MST)[p]Tristate, I agree with most of what you are saying. I'd love to see more proof as well. What I don't agree with you on though is just this small tidbit. Yes authorities do release information about ongoing investigations all of the time, but it is always a designated spokesperson for the agency they work for and is preapproved information. If the people who say they can't comment are indeed officers or someone in the DWR with direct knowledge of any ongoing investigation, I can't imagine them jeopardizing their job just to satisfy you or anyone else on an internet forum. The wild card there would be any leaks from inside the agency, and in this case, if it doesn't come from some investigative reporter who has a history of being legit (even then it could be wrong information), then any leak is just hogwash as well since no one can verify the authenticity of the information.

I don't care what either side has to say about this, other than it's a bit entertaining to read all of these posts. What I really want is, I want to know what the DWR knows and how they obtained the info, and whether or not the information is indeed facts or just conjecture based on testimony from all available sources. The information they gather will determine any outcome and will satisfy my interest in this but I do not need them to tell me what is going on a daily basis. If the DWR never releases any information on this then so be it. I don't need a conviction like so many people here seem to want or need. At that point it is what it is. It was either a legal kill or there wasn't enough evidence to fully support a conviction and is still considered a legal kill.

That is the only credible source of information to me because I know very few people on this site, and just because one person says another person is credible doesn't make it so. Their opinion is just that, an opinion. A lot of people are taking Butt's information and making it sound like it's fully legit and proves it was a legal kill. This is an internet forum, how in the world can anyone make that assumption? How can people take the word of the other side where they are saying it's an illegal kill? We are on an internet forum...It's comical to me that this is actually happening.

Damm, that was really good. In reality, we don't know sqwat on this case, just 200+ opinions.

Good post man.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Dr Jekyll monster Hyde
This has been a great read that's for sure. On the assumption he shot it in town.... Thus far IMHO everything is all circumstantial and we all know that won't mean squat in court. 1 guy stating he saw the hunter shoot it above the power lines will beat the hell outta any testimonial about seeing a deer that looked like the one he shot 2 days after the season closed. Sucks. But true.
I don't think he even has to produce a gut pile . Go wander around for 2-3 days looking for it an even that won't mean a damn thing. Don't look good, but still won't mean a thing. His eye witness is the most credible thing there is. Especially if no one comes forward and says they actually saw him shoot it in town. Especially a buck of this caliber with so many followers.
On the assumption he shot it above the power lines during season. Great buck! Don't worry about all the negative comments about shooting a tame deer. I've met an have seen a many road hunters, of all ages that blasted a retarded forked horn 50 feet off the road (in many different states) and you'd a thought they just slayed the next world record. I'd would rather not piss on any of them then the guy that shot monster Hyde. I'll continue to concern myself with working on my own agenda.

This is AWESOME! MM CSI at it's finest. Very entertaining and definitely not a waste of time....lmao
The butler did it! The butler did it!

T264

I'm fascinated by this thread, and my take on the whole thing is that it's veeeery fishy. Why are these pictures only being posted now, 10 weeks after the kill? Why, when asked for details about the kill, does Butts remain silent or refer to the previously posted vague information about it? Trophymuley was forthcoming with additional details when asked. He provided specifics about time, location, and exactly what he saw. Butts? Where are your specifics? Maybe just pleading the 5th? I realize that nothing posted here so far is concrete enough for a conviction - or concrete enough to exonerate the shooter on this forum, but from the info we have there is a high probability this buck was poached. The best thing about this whole case is that the authorities have leads, witnesses, evidence, etc. Hopefully they have enough to make a solid conclusion either way. The worst kind of "poaching" case is the one where a buck disappears and nobody knows anything about it.

All you hard core trophy hunters are so worried about the antlers and cape that you forgot the most important thing. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MEAT! :) Was it processed commercially with a dated receipt as evidence? Self-processed with some help from a witness? Left in the field with a carcass as evidence? Legally donated with the proper paperwork? In the freezer with the punched tag? Maybe we can hang the guy for wasting wildlife or clear him with a meat DNA test and/or meat related evidence. Again, check the meat, I tell ya!!! :)

>All you hard core trophy hunters
>are so worried about the
>antlers and cape that you
>forgot the most important thing.
>WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MEAT!
>:) Was it processed commercially
>with a dated receipt as
>evidence? Self-processed with some help
>from a witness? Left in
>the field with a carcass
>as evidence? Legally donated with
>the proper paperwork? In the
>freezer with the punched tag?
>Maybe we can hang the
>guy for wasting wildlife or
>clear him with a meat
>DNA test and/or meat related
>evidence. Again, check the meat,
>I tell ya!!! :)

You mean to tell me you actually hunt deer because you enjoy the taste of deer meat? I mean come on, really (sarcasm intended)?

Sadly, no one gives a crap about the meat anymore! Isn't that obvious? :-(

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I just had to be part of this rolling shat show train wreck of a thread!

Legal or otherwise - not sure why anyone would want to shoot a town buck. I wonder if the "hunter" will tell his grand kids the story about scouting the great beast for years while finally getting his chance on the last day of the season...

I can see him now with all the young children gathered around the mount telling the story.. After having to wait for 30 seconds for the monster to move clear of the old lady Smith hand feeding him a apple was I able to get the shot. That kiddies is how we get a big buck on the wall! Now get out there on your bikes and scout grand dad out another monster!

Somethin to be proud of..

This story just seems fishy no field photographs if I killed a buck of that caliber I would have photos and I would show them off. Another thing about this that's weird looking at that boundary usually giant deer like that won't leave when they are safe there's no reason to and that would be quite the Jaunt I could believe an elk moving a distance like that but in a short Window from where he was seen it doesn't seem possible. But there's no photos from after proving it was shot out of bounds. I'd like to believe this buck was killed legally and hope it was but it just doesn't add up. Hopefully we are all wrong and if so congrats.

deer have meat????

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>deer have meat????
>

Yeh, it's that heavy stinky stuff underneath the cape that you have take home and cut up and wrap and put in the freezer for a year or so and then when you kill another one you take it all out and throw it in the garbage (or feed the dog) so that there's room for the meat from the one you just shot. :)

Pretty sure he hauled ass all the way to the next yard. lol

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

>>deer have meat????
>>
>
>Yeh, it's that heavy stinky stuff
>underneath the cape that you
>have take home and cut
>up and wrap and put
>in the freezer for a
>year or so and then
>when you kill another one
>you take it all out
>and throw it in the
>garbage (or feed the dog)
>so that there's room for
>the meat from the one
>you just shot. :)

Man I must be Old School!! The meat is the main reason I hunt! I love the stuff. I process my own so I know I get what I shot. Back in the old days my Uncle used to leave the antlers on the mountain! 6x6 Elk, Big Four point Bucks. Can't eat the horn's he would say. How things have Changed!!! And I RESPECT everybody's reason for Hunting. Maybe next year I will make a post on here looking for Fresh donations! I will take a Deer or two off your Hands! As long as it's whole clean and cold!

El Matador,

Nice video. From what I have been told he wasn't very rutty until days into November last year. I think you would have better luck saddling him up and riding him out of town. LOL.

However, The hunter is innocent until/unless proven other wise.

I hope the evidence will decide one way or the other.

>Man I must be Old School!!
>The meat is the main
>reason I hunt! I love
>the stuff. I process my
>own so I know I
>get what I shot. Back
>in the old days my
>Uncle used to leave the
>antlers on the mountain! 6x6
>Elk, Big Four point Bucks.
>Can't eat the horn's he
>would say. How things have
>Changed!!! And I RESPECT everybody's
>reason for Hunting. Maybe next
>year I will make a
>post on here looking for
>Fresh donations! I will take
>a Deer or two off
>your Hands! As long as
>it's whole clean and cold!

Maybe my sense of humor is a bit too subtle! I was being sarcastic!

I'm Old School too. I've hunted deer since 1957 and was taught by my dad and uncles how to field dress and butcher the animal. I occasionally let a processor do the butchering job depending on weather and distance from home, but I too like doing it myself. I cut and my wife wraps. And I love the meat as well. In fact, I had a cold venison sandwich smothered in mayo for a late breakfast this morning. And the venison was given to me by klbzdad because I didn't draw an archery deer tag this year and didn't have time to hunt the extended using my over the counter Box Elder tag. You're right, clean and cold are the key!

>
>
>>Man I must be Old School!!
>>The meat is the main
>>reason I hunt! I love
>>the stuff. I process my
>>own so I know I
>>get what I shot. Back
>>in the old days my
>>Uncle used to leave the
>>antlers on the mountain! 6x6
>>Elk, Big Four point Bucks.
>>Can't eat the horn's he
>>would say. How things have
>>Changed!!! And I RESPECT everybody's
>>reason for Hunting. Maybe next
>>year I will make a
>>post on here looking for
>>Fresh donations! I will take
>>a Deer or two off
>>your Hands! As long as
>>it's whole clean and cold!
>
>Maybe my sense of humor is
>a bit too subtle! I
>was being sarcastic!
>
>I'm Old School too. I've hunted
>deer since 1957 and was
>taught by my dad and
>uncles how to field dress
>and butcher the animal. I
>occasionally let a processor do
>the butchering job depending on
>weather and distance from home,
>but I too like doing
>it myself. I cut and
>my wife wraps. And I
>love the meat as well.
>In fact, I had a
>cold venison sandwich smothered in
>mayo for a late breakfast
>this morning. And the venison
>was given to me by
>klbzdad because I didn't draw
>an archery deer tag this
>year and didn't have time
>to hunt the extended using
>my over the counter Box
>Elder tag. You're right, clean
>and cold are the key!
>

Hey elkfromabove I am glad theirs still a few of us left. Its hard to tell on here who,s serious and not! LOL! And you made me hungry. I think I will go look in the freezer and see whats for Dinner! Hope you draw this year!

spoke to one of the wardens investigating this case. sounds like it's ongoing. hope they get it right.

Come on SMUT!

If you talked to the Warden!

You know everything!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Yep, 2013 turned out not to
>be a good year for
>city bucks.....particularly in Cache County
>:-(

We probably won't have the controversy in 2014 unless it's a/some PISSCUTTER Bucks right?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

City ordinances are to be changed to enforce stricter punishment for those attempting to hunt deer in city limits. As in big fines.
have been wasted"

>City ordinances are to be changed
>to enforce stricter punishment for
>those attempting to hunt deer
>in city limits. As in
>big fines.

Says who? Did you go have the Hyde Park mayor make the changes or what? Usually there is a big process behind a change like that and it takes quite a while to approve.

And what is "Attempted"? Is there a new charge now called "Attempted Poaching"?

I hate to say this TrophyMuley, but you lost a lost of credibility on this site. If I were you, I would probably shut it.

So any pictures after the season YET. To me that is the key everyone claiming this buck was seen a few days after end of season, BUT NO-ONE took pictures of him, The most watched buck in town. Not saying that is the only proof, But it sure what put a new spin on the lastest news.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

That no one has photos after the hunt is over is not nearly as mysterious as why the shooter hasn't shared a field photo!!! I know the first thing I do when I kill a once in a lifetime trophy muley is run it down to the taxidermist so he can take a picture with it in his shop, lol (please note the sarcasm, although my kill photos always include my taxidermist :D :D ).

>"Progress is being made every day
>in the case."
>
>Mean while 40 more bucks got
>poached in the field.

The odds of 40 more bucks being poached in the specific unit where a warden(s) are spending time investigating this specific case are probably less than .00001% but I see your point.

Fact of the matter is that in January the officers involved in this case probably have the time to do some legwork on it.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

Tristate,

You are letting the cat out of the bag. The Hyde Park deer was a distraction for the real criminal enterprise. They are out causing havoc on the deer herds and you were the only one smart enough to figure it out, brilliant.

Rich

I turned in a poacher in Idaho YEARS ago.
They collected DNA from the kill site, then took DNA samples at the check station.
They took over 1 year to complete the investigation.
These things can take time!

They must have a shyt ton of eyewitnesses who saw the buck after the season ended and they are interviewing each of them one at a time, one per week or so. Don't you know that's all the evidence they need?

BTW, the slam dunk comment was about basketball. I believe he was talking about Stockton to Malone dunk. FYI, the warden said to me that ##### like this happens with EVERY monster buck that dies in Utah!! No shyt. Other states laugh their arse off at Utards with their "keeping up with the Jones'" envy. Evidently they have DNA samples off the killed buck (courtesy of hunter) , but no other DNA from any other kill site what so far. I doubt it's bull crap.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-14 AT 10:16PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-14 AT 10:01?PM (MST)

Hjb I have been keeping close tabs on this whole ordeal and one of the most annoying things is people like you demanding proof for every nit picky detail. In an ongoing case there is something called privileged information that will not be shared. I have yet to see where I have lost any "credibility" to what has been said.

Yes the Mayer is involed in this issue. He is the one that came out and said if anyone has pictures of the deer alive after the 27 of October to come forward. An officer was the one who told me about talk of changing city ordinances. Before you go bad mouthing people or nit picking the way the information was shared, do yourself a favor and do some homework.
You just made yourself look like an idiot
have been wasted"

I just did a 2 minute run down on this post to see what 250 posts was about, glad I didn't spend 3 minutes on this one, say what you want about carterj on this thread, I wont be back to read it

> I have been keeping close tabs on this whole ordeal

Uh yeah. We know that. That's one of the only things that is actually known about this whole situation. All the rest is just rumors, opinions, he said she said kind of crap.

>one of the most
>annoying things is people like
>you demanding proof for every
>nit picky detail.

Haha are you serious?
Hello Kettle, my name is Pot. You are black!

>Before
>you go bad mouthing people
>or nit picking

That sounds really familiar? I cant quite put my finger on it, but I think it sounds like a lot of the people on this forum who are giving this guy the life sentence before it's even been proved that he's done anything wrong.

>do
>yourself a favor and do
>some homework.

I personally wouldn't call seeing the back fork of a deer behind a bush in the dark homework. But to each their own right?

>You just made yourself look like
>an idiot

Haha dude seriously? I have no connection to this deer or the guy who shot it and do not care to. I am neutral in this battle. But I will say, that you sir have made yourself look like by far the biggest idiot on this thread. You've been ranting about this deer for months now and want a conviction so bad you'll do or say anything. I as well want the proper justice in any poaching case if in fact this is a poaching case, but unlike you I will let the proper authorities handle the situation instead of trying to be some hero on an internet forum. Maybe the hunter doesn't care to tell his story or post pictures? Maybe he doesn't know that MM exists? Maybe he was out on the last day meat hunting and seen a big framed buck and shot him from a few hundred yards out? Maybe he didn't know the famous "hyde park buck" when he shot him. I'm going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because not everyone eats, sleeps, and breathes MM and where I'm from people are innocent until proven guilty.

When I was younger one of my friends had a deer on their ranch that I could honestly consider a pet. They got him when he was a baby and almost dead, they bottle fed him and brought him back around to good health. He lived inside until he got too big. He had a collar and wore a bright orange vest so people would not shoot him. He also lived inside a high fenced area with a couple of ostrich, which was only a few hundred yards in each direction and was right behind their house next to the barn. He would come running by name and they would walk him on a leash. That deer was a pet.

I cant consider this hyde park buck a pet or tame, he was still a wild animal. What I consider the hyde park buck to be is tolerable. Far from a pet or tame. He simply tolerated humans but still naturally and subconsciously had every tendency that every other wild Mule deer has. Obviously you guys didn't know his every move cause no one seen him when he was killed? Get over your little MM judge and jury and let this thing play out in the hands of the proper authorities. Actually, who am I kidding? we all know that wont happen. Carry on with your soap opera!

>Hjb I have been keeping close
>tabs on this whole ordeal
>and one of the most
>annoying things is people like
>you demanding proof for every
>nit picky detail. In an
>ongoing case there is something
>called privileged information that will
>not be shared. I have
>yet to see where I
>have lost any "credibility" to
>what has been said.
>
> Yes the Mayer
>is involed in this issue.
>He is the one that
>came out and said if
>anyone has pictures of the
>deer alive after the 27
>of October to come forward.
>An officer was the one
>who told me about talk
>of changing city ordinances. Before
>you go bad mouthing people
>or nit picking the way
>the information was shared, do
>yourself a favor and do
>some homework.
>You just made yourself look like
>an idiot
>"I've hunted almost every day of
>my life, The rest
>have been wasted"

Your not on the city council, you are not the mayor's assistant, and you don't work for the DWR. Most importantly, you didn't see the hyde park buck in November.

Why don't you just quit playing games and apologize for wasting everyone's time on this issue. My advice to you is to quit talking. You can only shove your foot so far down your throat.

I can't believe you boys are still arguing about this. I'll tell ya, if I ever have a horse that needs beating after it dies...I know where to come!

There were at least three other threads that combined for 331 posts (by trophymuley, NVBighorn, elkassassin) about this same deer missing.

Add in this one and we are already at 591 posts on one deer.

Awesome!

Grizzly

There will be a lot of trash talking and rubbing once this case gets solved... either way :) will be curious to see how the people respond defending the losing side. :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>There were at least three other
>threads that combined for 331
>posts (by trophymuley, NVBighorn, elkassassin)
>about this same deer missing.
>
>
>Add in this one and we
>are already at 591 posts
>on one deer.
>
>Awesome!
>
>Grizzly

The only Reason I started one of the Threads is to Prove to NVB My thread would get more hits than His!:D:D:D

"will be curious to see how the people respond defending the losing side."

One can never be wrong when taking the position that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

So far there has been a lot of hot air and little proof, there is no "losing side" other than those who are making stuff up to suit their own agenda.

If it comes out that there is a guilty party, i hope they get the full weight of the book that gets thrown at them.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

So Topgun sent me another PM...

"I see you and Frick are still shooting your mouths off!!! Funny, because I've been in touch with one of the DWR COs on the case and you are going to ##### bricks when the case is finalized and warrants are issued Mr. Smartass!!! Keep right on though and we'll really see who has his head up his ass when this is all over and the shooter is in court!!!"

So apparently now a guy from Wyoming or where ever the hell Topgun is from has insider information from his informant CO from the Utah DWR? LMMFAO! What's even better is that I've NEVER once said that this buck was legally killed but Topgun's inability to comprehend what he reads makes him think that I am defending the shooter.

My argument with Topgun has ALWAYS been that more evidence would be needed than witnesses who said they saw the buck after the season closed. His irrational thought process won't allow him to see this and he even claims to be talking to a CO who is gathering MORE evidence than Topgun claims he needs.

Hey Topgun, why don't you tell your DWR CO buddy that he doesn't need all that evidence if he's got a few witness who claim to have seen the buck after the season closed? Why don't you tell him he is wasting his time and the taxpayer's dollars by gathering hard evidence because he already has a slam dunk case with a few witnesses who saw the buck's back forks?

Better yet Topgun, why don't you tell us who this CO is with the DWR so we can tell him ourselves? Nobody likes their tax dollars to go to waste so tell us who he is so we can tell him you said he doesn't need all that evidence.

Or, even better yet... just STFU and get a life already!

The new drama that I am finding amusing is how we get told authorities are not allowed to comment on ongoing investigations, but apparently they will spread rumors to any zealot that is ready to hang this guy on an Internet forum.

+1 Joey!

We'll said!

Bill

LOL! Frick and Frack at their best!!! Frack sure put a lot ofhis own ideas into that little message I sent him and just for his information the officer didn't divulge any information to me other than he's still gathering witness information. What a pair!!! And no, I won't name the guy because his name was given to me by another member so I could touch base with him on a couple things he might be able to use to solve the case one way or the other. Carry oon boys!!!

If the buck was killed within the legal season, I want to shake this guys hand!
Regardless of where it was when he killed it.
In utah we have more private land, city limits, and no tresspassing bullshit than we have good bucks! I say way to go friend, we will all be breaking a few rules to kill a good buck before long!

LMAO! Yeah Topgun I'm sure the DWR officer needs a retired kitchen inspector to tell him how to do his job. You are truly a hero in your own eyes! I wonder if Fathead would make a poster of you for you? They would sell at least one right?

>"will be curious to see how
>the people respond defending the
>losing side."
>
>
>One can never be wrong when
>taking the position that a
>person is innocent until proven
>guilty.
>
>So far there has been a
>lot of hot air and
>little proof, there is no
>"losing side" other than those
>who are making stuff up
>to suit their own agenda.
>
>
>If it comes out that there
>is a guilty party, i
>hope they get the full
>weight of the book that
>gets thrown at them.
>
>Joey
>

Wasn't referring to the case as losers, I meant the guys who are defending him one way or another on here as the losers. I agree hope he didn't poach him but if he did then let him have it.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Flopgun must have flashed his junior G-man badge to the wardens.

It doesn't sit well with me, and probably other private sector citizens, that some gubmint authorities aren't talking about getting to the bottom of an investigation but instead are talking about how they are going to nail someone for this. An investigation is about finding the truth, not about convicting a person.

Like I Said:

Convicted!

Tried!

And Hung!

Right here on MM!

Lookin forward to my MM Trial!

Probably never get one,been trying to get the Buck for the wall forever now but to no avail,probably Ain't never gonna happen!

But I Shall keep trying!

Can you Imagine the BullSshhitt Rumors if I did?

Think I'll just keep Huntin PISSCUTTERS!

Nobody wants to 'Try' you for that!:D:D:D

>If the buck was killed within
>the legal season, I want
>to shake this guys hand!
>
>Regardless of where it was when
>he killed it.
>In utah we have more private
>land, city limits, and no
>tresspassing bullshit than we have
>good bucks! I
>say way to go friend,
>we will all be breaking
>a few rules to kill
>a good buck before long!
>

***Sounds like comments a true poacher would make---NOT TOO SMART!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-14
>AT 09:37?PM (MST)

>
>>Top,
>>You've been very quick to take
>>sides on this issue.
>>Interweb detective from the start.
>> How about let the
>>actual authorities sort it out????
>>Then to comment about whether
>>it should have been shot
>>or not without knowing the
>>area or history of the
>>area is again nothing more
>>than Interweb ridiculousness.
>>
>>I'm gonna be done posting on
>>this issue as it has
>>proven to be nothing but
>>assumptions and obvious lies by
>>lots of individuals. Kind
>>of another form of buck
>>fever!
>
>
>***You are right on the button
>as far as assumptions and
>people saying they know people
>that saw the buck after
>the season closed and now
>a person that seems to
>have a picture that MAY
>prove the deer was taken
>during the season. Who
>knows where is anyone's guess!
> I've also been saying
>to let authorities do their
>job in case you have
>selective reading! I also
>can sure give my opinion
>that if the animal was
>damn near a pet that
>anybody could get close to
>for the pictures that have
>been put up that would
>not make much of a
>trophy in my eyes and
>that is exactly what Yelum
>and some others have stated.
> Why pick me out
>of the crowd to make
>that statement?
>Sorry I appear to have taken
>sides on the issue.
>All I've attempted to say
>and I guess it wasn't
>clear enough for some was
>that it's similar to a
>Wyoming case I'm familiar with.
> In WY witnesses came
>forward and called the G&F
>when they saw a dead
>buck posted on the net
>by a hunter well after
>the season closed where the
>buck lived his whole life
>and was being watched almost
>daily. It was also
>a huge nontypical that was
>impossible to misidentify. The
>G&F investigation found that the
>tag on the buck was
>good for a unit 20-30
>miles north of the unit
>it lived in and the
>kid that shot it couldn't
>take the GW to the
>kill site to prove it
>was a legally taken animal
>in the unit the tag
>was good for. He
>subsequesntly poached two more big
>bucks in another county and
>before they were done with
>him he ended up with
>felony charges that put him
>in prison for what I
>believe was 7 years.
>I am now done and
>will do anything else by
>PMs so this thread won't
>continue to develop into the
>same garbage that the first
>one did and what I
>asked of you to begin
>with that you didn't honor.
>

HE'S BACK....

Cases like this can take a long time. I guess we all are bored with this many posts about nothing. Maybe getting out shooting, scouting, or working out would be a little better use of our time until this case is over with.

CAforkhorn-Topgun is not from Wyoming. That you are getting pm's from him doesn't surprise me. That's his M.O.(That's law talk!).

...and the scary part is when he stated this, "... And no, I won't name the guy because his name was given to me by another member so I could touch base with him on a couple things he might be able to use to solve the case one way or the other. Carry oon boys!!! "

So, when and if this "investigation" comes complete and if there are charges filed, we will have our resident Barney Fife wannabe to thank. lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

My bad Nontypical, he's from Michigan I believe and not Wyoming. I get mixed up with all the insane PM's he leaves talking about cases in Wyoming and what not. Regardless it's comical to think that a LEO/CO from Utah would field a phone call from a jack ass in Michigan telling him how to do his job. UNLESS... Topgun has actual evidence that pertains to the case that he needs to share. We all know that's not true though because according to Topgun we don't need hard evidence.

My personal opinion is that Topgun is a bored old man that has no life but the internet. It's like a fantasy to him and he desperately wants to be the hero/star or somehow find some sort of importance in his life so he makes shyt up. He really should go to an assisted living facility where he can be around others his age. Could you imagine him playing Bingo? Every time he lost he would send a text message to the person who won! LMMFAO!

>My bad Nontypical, he's from Michigan
>I believe and not Wyoming.
> I get mixed up
>with all the insane PM's
>he leaves talking about cases
>in Wyoming and what not.
> Regardless it's comical to
>think that a LEO/CO from
>Utah would field a phone
>call from a jack ass
>in Michigan telling him how
>to do his job.
>UNLESS... Topgun has actual evidence
>that pertains to the case
>that he needs to share.
> We all know that's
>not true though because according
>to Topgun we don't need
>hard evidence.
>
>My personal opinion is that Topgun
>is a bored old man
>that has no life but
>the internet. It's like
>a fantasy to him and
>he desperately wants to be
>the hero/star or somehow find
>some sort of importance in
>his life so he makes
>shyt up. He really
>should go to an assisted
>living facility where he can
>be around others his age.
> Could you imagine him
>playing Bingo? Every time
>he lost he would send
>a text message to the
>person who won! LMMFAO!
>

Lmfao!

>My bad Nontypical, he's from Michigan
>I believe and not Wyoming.
> I get mixed up
>with all the insane PM's
>he leaves talking about cases
>in Wyoming and what not.
> Regardless it's comical to
>think that a LEO/CO from
>Utah would field a phone
>call from a jack ass
>in Michigan telling him how
>to do his job.
>UNLESS... Topgun has actual evidence
>that pertains to the case
>that he needs to share.
> We all know that's
>not true though because according
>to Topgun we don't need
>hard evidence.
>
>My personal opinion is that Topgun
>is a bored old man
>that has no life but
>the internet. It's like
>a fantasy to him and
>he desperately wants to be
>the hero/star or somehow find
>some sort of importance in
>his life so he makes
>shyt up. He really
>should go to an assisted
>living facility where he can
>be around others his age.
> Could you imagine him
>playing Bingo? Every time
>he lost he would send
>a text message to the
>person who won! LMMFAO!
>

Best post on this thread, and prob. real close to being spot on. Over the top is a better name for topgun. I had to ask him to quit stalking me with all his pm's a year ago. He was nice enough to oblige me at least on that one. I also believe he has a couple more user names that he uses to silently stalk others also.

Ironically, he accused me of being the "Stalker" when he pm'ed me a while back...funny stuff.

Like I said once before, TG is totally oblivious to his own words and actions.

Do you BOYS really think all the BS you're posting really bothers me?---NOT! How many of you hunted five states over 3 months last Fall like I did? Again, not a friggin one of you because you'd rather spend all your friggin time bad mouthing others that you know nothing about, LOL! Carry on BOYS and get your jollies BOYs and maybe you can add another 100 posts to this thread!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-14 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]Popgun, we are not bad mouthing others, just you! We are discussing what a jerk and self centered a-hole that you can get to be!

That's some boast you have going there but try living the hunting and fishing life full time for 40 years or so. Your little trip was especially nice to us because you were away from here but it certainly, being you are retired, was/is nothing for you to brag about... but then not much else going on for you is there and bragging of yourself and uninvited filthy vulgar PM's seem to be your specialty.

If you ever came down to earth with the rest of us regular guys, you might not be such a jerk but then, you're Topgun, you're not going to do that. You are so Sad guy and you don't even have a clue!

Joey

>Do you BOYS really think all
>the BS you're posting really
>bothers me?---NOT! How many
>of you hunted five states
>over 3 months last Fall
>like I did? Again,
>not a friggin one of
>you because you'd rather spend
>all your friggin time bad
>mouthing others that you know
>nothing about, LOL! Carry
>on BOYS and get your
>jollies BOYs and maybe you
>can add another 100 posts
>to this thread!!!

Top gun, it doesn't matter how many states or how many days in the field you spent last fall, that has nothing to do with anything being talked about here. There are several people that hunted more than 3 months last year on this site. Heck i spent 5 months straight in the field last year and hunted 2 diff country countries for that matter, but what does that have to do with being such a troublemaker on this site, answer nothing. I think you would be surprised how many people on here spend more time than 3 months in the field every year on this site. Credibility comes from respecting others, something i try to learn every day, not how many days in the field you spend. Being nice to your fellow hunters and site members, that's worth more than a measly 3 months in the field one glorious year.

"because you'd rather spend all your friggin time bad mouthing others that you know nothing about, LOL!"

That one is rich. I wonder how often Flopgun gets in a cussing match with a mirror.

How do I "Un-Check here if you want to receive email when a new message is posted to this thread?"

I'm so done with this thread and certain MMer's comments!

If there is a sand box, good ol Topgun will be right in the middle of it. And if he can't find one he'll bring one.

Eel

I don't care how many months you've spent in 25 states or 200 inch bucks you have or havn't put on the ground. Just some good ole common sense would go a long way with all this internet banter! A couple questions to ask yourself before you post: What would Jesus do? Can my grandmother read this and not dis own me? Would David Long approve?

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Lieca, good stuff there, i laughed out loud!! :)

Joey

>I don't care how many months
>you've spent in 25 states
>or 200 inch bucks you
>have or havn't put on
>the ground. Just
>some good ole common sense
>would go a long way
>with all this internet banter!
> A couple questions
>to ask yourself before you
>post: What
>would Jesus do? Can
>my grandmother read this and
>not dis own me?
> Would David Long approve?
>
>
>
>Sit tall in the saddle, hold
>your head up high, keep
>your eyes fixed to where
>the trail meets the sky...
>

AMEN Brother! How do you know David? I havn't seen him in a few years.

>If there is a sand box,
>good ol Topgun will be
>right in the middle of
>it. And if he can't
>find one he'll bring one.
>
>
>Eel

Topgun doesn't always sniff the exterior of the sand box,
but when he does,
he's usually anticipating a hot morsel to eat.

9458topgun.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Almost time to move this one to the campfire forum. Right next to the cowboys will win the Super Bowl thread!

Topgun you probably should have left this thread and stayed gone like you said you were above.

Bill

I'm thinking those bases on the Hyde Buck are 15 inches. The only reason I say this is that Cass and Old Oregon pm me and stated that Top Gun is obviously the dude who posted the 15" base photo a few years ago. Dang I wish I could find that post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom