Idaho needs these dudes

Yeah, must have gotten into some dope dealers stash. That happens to a lot of people around here.

You can only shove crap down people's throats for so long.

I sure would like to know what the poison set up was.

It's the same as the wild horse BS. The only reason it's a problem is because scared people let it be a problem. These big government agencies are big mouths that push around good folks. They don't fix or even try and face down real wildlife issues. They don't work at all anymore.

People have been pushed and pushed. What is being pushed in this new Ifrastructure bill will definitely destroy what's left for the middle class. The time to fight is here. I wish I knew what that poison is myself.

You can only shove crap down people's throats for so long.

I sure would like to know what the poison set up was.

It's the same as the wild horse BS. The only reason it's a problem is because scared people let it be a problem. These big government agencies are big mouths that push around good folks. They don't fix or even try and face down real wildlife issues. They don't work at all anymore.
They normally use Compound 1080 which is often used by licensed applicators for coyote control. Large ranches and domestic pest control agencies have access to it through a county controlled supply in certain counties.

I wonder if it's available in Mexico? Everything else gets brought in.
I’m sure they widely use it in Mexico as a rodent poison which it used to be certified here for prairie dogs. Many County weed n pest departments have a supply in the US for certified and licensed coyote control ie big ranches and pest control companies.

I’m sure they widely use it in Mexico as a rodent poison which it used to be certified here for prairie dogs. Many County weed n pest departments have a supply in the US for certified and licensed coyote control ie big ranches and pest control companies.
It's probably pretty well controlled and monitored though? Whatever works.

While I absolutely believe wolves are being mismanaged and over protected, I do not condone this action. Wanton Waste of Wildlife does not sit well with me in any case. These are animals that we should be dutiful stewards over. While politics may get in the way of that, I don't support criminal tactics.

While I absolutely believe wolves are being mismanaged and over protected, I do not condone this action. Wanton Waste of Wildlife does not sit well with me in any case. These are animals that we should be dutiful stewards over. While politics may get in the way of that, I don't support criminal tactics.
Nobody here is a poacher. Just ask them. mtmuley

They normally use Compound 1080 which is often used by licensed applicators for coyote control. Large ranches and domestic pest control agencies have access to it through a county controlled supply in certain counties.
I don't think 1080 has been legal for anyone to use for quite some time.

Bess be sure to remove that blood and hairs off your front bumper. You might want to check underneath the vehicle also. Just in case.:LOL: RELH

1080 was outlawed in the US in 1972.....but is still used in LPC’s?

“These toxic collars are the only legal way Compound 1080 can be used in the U.S. and USDA APHIS's Wildlife Services is the only agency registered to use them. Wildlife Services is now allowed to use these collars in Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming.”

Last edited:
I suspect they’ll whip a little of that Texas abortion law logic on someone before it’s all over.

Damn....ole Wayne has been a genius stacking up bleeding heart dollars for his entire adult life...

Damn....ole Wayne has been a genius stacking up bleeding heart dollars for his entire adult life...
He hadda move on after he was accused of sexual harassment at his last gig at HSUS. I debated him once as part of a seminar at a writer's conference in the late 1980s. He's well educated & a sharp dude.

I Don't Know Too Many TARDS That Wouldn't Shoot one Given The Chance!

Anybody Wanna Guess Why They've Never Over Populated in this State?

MT?

He hadda move on after he was accused of sexual harassment at his last gig at HSUS. I debated him once as part of a seminar at a writer's conference in the late 1980s. He's well educated & a sharp dude.
He moved on to a new organization......same MO

"Animal Wellness Action is also raising the alarm about hunters discussing “gut shooting” wolves online,......."

Oops! We better cool it.

All I got to say is there’s not enough “Brandon” in the land of Utardia to ever see a story like this hit the news. We seem to quietly, but effectively “help” wolves to not feel welcome in this state.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom