Idaho Results the back way

3bigelkid

Go to purchase lisences online. Continue through your profile. Right above history you will see a controlled hunt tab if you drew. Good Luck! Antelope here I come!

No tags for me this year...

Good luck to you guys who drew the tags and the rest of you who haven't got your results yet!

Horniac

@$@@!!!!! even my every year undersubscribed Nada!!

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

Kilo

It's a business vacation so I am working, sort of.
You'll be happy to know it was 107 here today. No wonder there is so many of them at Fulton.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-08 AT 06:16PM (MST)[p]Unit 37 elk too! No dang deer tag though.. looks like a spike or fork horned for me this year.. again!

18 years in a row for me in Idaho without a controlled hunt. Man they don't like me. But when will I figure out that I need to apply with my wife. She pulled another good tag. Unit 40 Rifle Deer.

IB

Nice tag idahohunters, I love muzzy hunting. Myself and two buddies drew on a party tag for 48-1A bull tag, and I'm excited to get to hunt in ID this year!

Nice lance, Wish I was going with ya, But with 5 tags in the pocket right now I'm Desieled out on trips and time that I can take off.

My son and I drew 19a for November mule deer.
I never draw in Idaho...my son must be good luck!!

Congrats to all who drew a Idaho tag. My wife and I lucked out and drew 45 bull tags, I cant wait to get home in the end of August to start scoutin. My neighbor got the 45 muzz. buck tag for 1 Oct untill 14 Oct. That'll be good b/c our tag starts 15 Oct and i'll help him and hopefully get an eye on the elk whereabouts. i haven't ever hunted on 45 some I'm sweatin a little bit right now, but I am sure it'll come togather. IdahoCouger, thats a great tag you drew, I'm in mountain Home, so if you need some info or any help please let me know, I'm out there all the time, and would love to be any help I could be!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom