IDIOT !!

jodog

Very Active Member
I don't know what to think about this one. First responders trying to keep the traffic off of everyone at this crash site and this J- wad shows up and starts his crap... No better way to protect the people giving aid than to park a fire truck all lit up behind them but......this dude is a cop and doesn't like it....must think that's his interstate.

I'm really surprised the fool didn't zap him or spray him, and they wonder why so many people can't stand them.

It's... To Protect and Serve... not be a J-wad to the people who pay your salary. Give no respect ..Get no respect !!

You ever had a Run-In with the Law jodog?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Must have sucked for you Jodog when you couldn't get a job as a cop or washed out of the academy. Did that minimum 5 foot tall rule get ya.

Dude, you crack me up. Been dealing with guys like you for 20 years and I have loved all the laughs you have provided. Your all high and mighty about every thing being all messed up and you allude that you know the answers. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question that I have asked several times.

You whine about protect and serve and your the same kind of mouth breather that will argue with me when I tell you to leave a area because there is a active shooter or some other dangerous situation.

What ever kind of experience you had in the coast guard or navy I'm doubting ever could compare with one day on the street with you having to make decisions by yourself. Normally your not even worth the time of this long of a response, but I'm bored and like winding you up so you can get more you tube vids.

So sit in your nice cozy office where you make a million dollars more than us lowly cops and you can rest well knowing your job makes a difference in the bigger picture. I know I will sleep well at night.

Got some worthless cops/patrol guys out there. Got some good cops/patrol guys to. got some shi$$y plumbers and some good ones. Got good cooks and some bad ones.......... Got the SFW that is bad and got no good SFW out there.

Got a crappy president and is getting worst everyday.

Got some stupid worthless politics and not a single good one.

When I saw the title "Idiot" I took it as Jodog finally did a self-analysis of himself.

Yes Jodog the cops have the authority over the streets and hiways. Just maybe, just maybe, the cop figured the firetruck blocking the roadway and jamming up traffic was more of a danger to motorists by causing more vehicle accidents. But a self styled idiot like you would be too dumb to ever think about that.

RELH

Interesting post. I've got several friends that happen to either be in the law enforcement field or some in the fire/emt field. Without hesitation I can say that my cop friends are great people who don't have to toot their own horns to be heard. All are willing to give a hand when needed but generally keep their mouth shut until they assess the situation. My fireman friends have pretty much the same qualities except that nearly every one of them are a bunch of "know it alls." I swear they have an opinion about EVERYTHING. They breath like they are experts on every subject when infact they don't know diddly squat on some issues. Not only that, but what is it with firemen that they generally make more money than cops who always put their lives on the line. PLEASE don't tell how dangerous a firemens job is. You know, the burning building bs. And PLEASE don't throw in how hard and how many hours a fiemen work. It's a friggin joke to work (show up) for 72 hours and then have have 4 days off. It won't be going away soon as everybody loves a fireman and most hate cops.

I see it the same way RELH does.

With little information given in the video, it's impossible to condemn the police at this point.

Eel

I just watched the video. All I can say is that there is not enough information in the video, or presented by the media, to have an informed opinion. Certainly not enough for a rational person to call anyone an idiot.

cops are not what they used to be,,, hard times make hard people.one of the two is wrong. we cant afford that,,,,

Foundation you must be one angry cop !! I have only posted stuff that is wrong ...cops beating, killing, really hurting people and doing wrong . You are a cop and you condone all of it. Just from your post I can tell you look down on the public. I didn't make these videos it is LEO's caught on tape. That video at the top of this post is all over the news on TV. Who pays your salary ? The tax payers !! You want to be able to do wrong and not have to answer to anyone for it I guess.

Navy, Coast Guard ???? with all due respect to them but that would make me a ....Sea Going Bellhop.. and those are fighting words ! There's another branch that can receive the C A R.

As far as sitting at a desk I haven't sat at a desk since collage.
http://on.aol.com/video/caught-on-tape--woman-repeatedly-slammed-to-ground-by-lapd-517458589

Not angry at all even when some one that has no clue posts garbage trying to stir the pot. Like it has been said before there are bad apples in every profession and it is true there are cops that have made bad decisions or that are flat out corrupt. You just rub me wrong with your cop bashing tirade all the time. Guess I should get on the band wagon and whine about the mechanic or bad business professional that screwed me or other people, oh wait it doesn't have the drama that gets people stirred up.

The video in this post is only showing a very small part of the story and you don't think its been edited to just show the part that gets attention. Like its been mentioned before the firemen were likely asked several times to move their truck for a reason. I have been in that situation numerous times of making them move because of the problems its causing. You have LEO's that have to think about everything and the cause and the effect of a fire truck being parked in the wrong place, and then from the fire personal I work with they tend to be more near sighted and focus on the immediate problem instead of taking in to account the whole situation.

Lets face it law abiding citizens will very likely have very little contact with law enforcement.

Your a funny twisted little man that talks about fighting words and then blanket statements me with the comment that I condone everything every bad cop has done. You have not a clue in the world but like I said you amuse me. So the only other branch that could receive a C.A.R is a Colonel in the Marine Corps, Hmmm most Marines I have dealt with have been stand up guys but I guess it just goes to show there are some exceptions to the rule.

>As far as sitting at a
>desk I haven't sat at
>a desk since collage.

Maybe you should hate on your teachers. Their is no "a" in college.

What's a C.A.R.?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Ask any Marine in the world about being called a... Sea Going Bellhop..... by a sailor and the CAR is awarded to individuals BELOW the rank of Colonel.

Remember Dude, I didn't call you out I just posted up the TRUTH and you jumped in.

>
>>As far as sitting at a
>>desk I haven't sat at
>>a desk since collage.
>
>Maybe you should hate on your
>teachers. Their is no "a"
>in college.
>
>
>What's a C.A.R.?
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

It's that Monthly Payment You Drive when you wanna go somewhere!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

No worries JODOG.... even after an officer is shot in the face he still gets it done. You may not have the character or willpower to do the same and that is okay. You aren't expected to act in the same manner a police officer is.

One has to question the motivation of those willing to throw the baby out with the bath water, those willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. Are there bad cops out there jdog? Yes, unfortunately there are and simple minded people use them as examples to smear an entire profession.

Law enforcement itself goes to great lengths to police itself and oust those who have no business among its ranks. By definition, engaging in police work isn't going to win you friends. This is to be expected. Cops are under constant scrutiny even more so today than ever before. They act in real time and do not have the luxury of dissecting every scenario post incident viewing two dimensional cell phone video. When they get it wrong, or even when the perception may be that they did, it sells because the populous buys scandal more often than it is exposed to the quiet heroics of the largely untold story.

I happen to known of one such cop who went to a disturbance call. One spouse was taken away leaving a female to fend for herself and child in a one room motel not fit for rats to live in much less a place to call home and raise a child. An hour or so after the call was cleared, the lady heard a knock at the door. To her initial horror it was the same policeman. What now she must have thought as she opened the door. The officer, seeing the desperate situation and living conditions, had gone to the store, and bought a couple bags of groceries to help this woman care for herself and her child. There were no cell phone videos being taken of this. There was no press conference called. I am almost certain you will not find it on youtube. It was simply done in the generous name of humanity. More often than not, this is the type of unreported behavior cops I know engage in. So remembering you can't always judge a group by the misguided or perceived misguided actions of a few, it would behoove you to employ your mental faculties and realize you know little to nothing about a culture of people you learn about from the news at six. And because of such things, you fail to understand or care not to understand why the men and women of the profession do not take so kindly to smear campaigns. Sometimes you only see what you are looking for if you are too narrow minded to have your eyes wide open. It is pretty clear there is a deeply engrained hatred omitting as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story, when someone is bent on throwing mud at one solitary group. As I have said, yes there are bad cops. There are many who have been ousted, some sent to prison, and even a few who slip through the cracks. Now it begs the question why this mantra for police all the time. Are there not examples of equal gravity from Judges, lawyers, airline pilots, military brass, politicians, doctors, school teachers, accountants, ivy league coaches, ect., and so forth? And remember which of any of these groups spends the most time working under the scrutiny of a camera.

It is as simple as the guy who complains about people speeding up and down "his" street and complaining that the police aren't doing anything about protecting his kids... then when he gets stopped for speeding on "somebody else's" street inquires, "don't you have anything better to do than harras me?". It is the impossible job. It is much easier as jdog has so eloquently demonstrated, to sit on the sidelines and say, coulda shoulda woulda.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

after reading more on msn, the officer handle this poorly, made the chp look like idiots.,,,Utah has had its share of bozos also, but in the long run they do a hell of good job.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-14 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]I fail to see why some in the LE community try and use reason and logic with the original poster. His mind was made up long before he started posting. I have worked in LE long enough to known that there are simply people who hate us. When they need help they will complain that it took us to long to get there (insert donut shop reference here). Stop them for speeding in a school zone and they will ask why we aren't going after real criminals and only harassing the people who pay our salaries. Life is too short to argue with simple minded people.

In short, keep your heads up and stay safe brothers! Thanks for all your sacrifices.

Didn't bother to read the idiot's post, er I mean the post titled IDIOT. I did however read the replies, replies from the folks on this sight that when I read topics or replies from, I find interesting, or insightful., So after finding that there is a person at the campfire with a severe mental issue and intense hatred for public servants, I thought that maybe this one time we could all come together and petition Brian, to create a sub forum titled " Haters/Phobias " Then the real IDIOT along with maybe some from the political forum, could have a little "club house" of thier own, a place they could be "tolerated" by all who choose to play house with them, in their own special little place.

Sorry Jodog I do not believe you were ever a marine. You appear to be a complete nothing to me. As I have said before you make me sick.

Damn....I see how ugly cops get on the internet I really would hate to encounter any of you in person !! I really think half of you on here are plum crazy after reading your replies !

Like I have said all along ....I didn't call any of you out or say it was you in any of the clips. It is cops doing bad things caught on camera and they should all be put in prison for what they have done.

But you all just can't stand it. They beat, almost kill and in some instances they do kill and totally disrespect their profession and all you can do is threaten, attack, and say how no good I am for simply disagreeing with you and posting some TRUTH. So if that isn't condoning it I don't know what is. IMO you are all putting your foot in your mouth.

I guess the bottom line is.... don't ever question what a LEO does right or wrong it's none of our business.

Didn't they tell you in training that you will probably encounter skinny, little, highly intoxicated women that will run their mouth ?

Should you just put them in a cell or cuff them to something or put them in a restraint chair and let them sober up until you can reason with them or is this how you're taught to handle it ?
Remember this guy was a "brother" too and would have been right along side you on here.

From what you guys say on here maybe if he didn't do what he did she might have killed him and ....he has a family to go home to. Wonder what she told her family ?

Jodog it's time to enter the political forum where you and the Crown Royal drinking Dude can become buddies. You have a lot in common. He hates conservatives and you hate the fuzz.

You are a riot jdog. I love watching you project your inner hatred and self loathing into disdain for cops. I have about zero doubt at this juncture that you got popped for something....or somebody very close to you. In typical criminal fashion you want to blame those who caught you rather than you own ill advised choices in life. A little counseling and self esteem building and I for one am confident you will become a happy, contributing member of society.

If you feel called out by the vast majority on an internet forum feel free to lace that Danner up and put it on. Take another drink jdog. You're gonnxa need something to lower your blood pressure now.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya Know!

My being a Cop Career didn't last too long!

Local Sherriff Yanked My Badge,Red Light & My Siren!:D

Probably a good thing or jdog would Hate me too!:D

As I mentioned before you got good guys and bad guys in every trade. just remember every trade is a value to this country one way or another. other than politics in todays age. even fireman have heroes to called Lineman.

ITs hard to judge this video. Wasn't there and don't know the full story. Maybe the cop/ hypo or whatever is just pulling a dumb move. Or maybe he is stressed out and touch stuff going on he was thinking right. Or maybe he had a reason that I don't see.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom