ISE

My hunting buddy and I will be there on friday also somewhere around noon.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

ISE is kind of a joke.
Yeah the Eastman bucks are neat but overall the event is pretty weak in my opinion.

I went to all of the big shows out there since the mid nineteen eighties.
Safari Club International, FNAWS, & RMEF.
I've given up, I have simply been priced out of guided hunts altogether and am 100% DIY now.
Most guided hunts have doubled in price since I last went on one in 2001.
Call me sour grapes but 6-15 grand for trophy muley or elk hunts, 15 to 20 grand for trophy sheep or brown/grizz hunts etc, have eliminated this working stiff from that game completely.
Last SCI show I went to I knew I really didn't belong there with all the doctors, lawyers and business tycoons, Hell, I couldn't afford the clothes those guys wear, let alone the custom rifles, sheep hunts and full on African Safaris.

If you want to see the biggest trophies in the world, gorgeous trophy wives, exotic, incredibly expensive destinations and lust after impossible dreams, go to SCI in Las Vegas.
The FNAWS show in Reno is a little more down to Earth & the RMEF show is smaller yet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom