JACKASS...

monstermuleyman

I posted this up in general, but it happened out shed hunting...

To the individual who thought it necessary to bust my buddies window out in Wyoming last week and steal NOTHING but my hard Swarovski binocular case and the lens cover, I hope you enjoy it and take as good of care of it as I did! I am assuming it was a redneck Wyoming hunter who saw the Utah license plates and decided to take a closer look. There was an Ipod, an in dash CD player, his Vortex bino case and cover, and all he cared about was the Swarovski name. Why not steal everything worth money if your going to commit the crime...there was no one around for miles. It makes me sick that people (fellow hunters) would do sh!t like that! If people work hard to pay for hunting equipment, or nice vehicles, leave them the hell alone. If you cant afford nice things, work harder, save some money, or get a damn education.
Coincidentally, according to utahwildlife.net, not far from that site, on the same afternoon, a guy and his wife were out on foot hunting. When they got back to their truck, they were surprise to find all four of his truck tires slashed, and a bullet hole right into his engine block. I don't know about you fellow hunters, but if you had spent the day out in gods country enjoying yourself, and got back to your truck and saw someone had vandalized your property, you would be irate.
Lesson learned. Be aware where you park your vehicles and what you leave in them... apparently, the bad economy has brought out the best in people.

I FEAR THIS EVERY TIME I VENTURE OUT OF STATE,BUT LIKE YOU SAID ITS ALL GODS COUNTRY AND FOR ALL OF US TO ENJOY. SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE, JUST REMEMBER KARMA ALWAYS FINDS ITS WAY BACK TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

>I posted this up in general,
>but it happened out shed
>hunting...
>
>To the individual who thought it
>necessary to bust my buddies
>window out in Wyoming last
>week and steal NOTHING but
>my hard Swarovski binocular case
>and the lens cover, I
>hope you enjoy it and
>take as good of care
>of it as I did!
>I am assuming it was
>a redneck Wyoming hunter who
>saw the Utah license plates
>and decided to take a
>closer look. There was an
>Ipod, an in dash CD
>player, his Vortex bino case
>and cover, and all he
>cared about was the Swarovski
>name. Why not steal everything
>worth money if your going
>to commit the crime...there was
>no one around for miles.
>It makes me sick that
>people (fellow hunters) would do
>sh!t like that! If people
>work hard to pay for
>hunting equipment, or nice vehicles,
>leave them the hell alone.
>If you cant afford nice
>things, work harder, save some
>money, or get a damn
>education.
>Coincidentally, according to utahwildlife.net, not far
>from that site, on the
>same afternoon, a guy and
>his wife were out on
>foot hunting. When they got
>back to their truck, they
>were surprise to find all
>four of his truck tires
>slashed, and a bullet hole
>right into his engine block.
>I don't know about you
>fellow hunters, but if you
>had spent the day out
>in gods country enjoying yourself,
>and got back to your
>truck and saw someone had
>vandalized your property, you would
>be irate.
>Lesson learned. Be aware where you
>park your vehicles and what
>you leave in them... apparently,
>the bad economy has brought
>out the best in people.
>

Well if you have "Wyoming Red neck hunter" attitude when your up here then you probably should stay home. But let me tell you I have had more than one thing stolen from my vehicle and guess where I was NO NOT WYOMING BUT YES RIGHT SMACK DAB IN UTARD VILLE!! Sorry to hear about missing items but I suggest you use caution when flipping your lip about Wyoming hunters!!!

i get so sick of hearing all these slack jaw hicks calling utah residents utards. granted there are some tards here but there are also lots in idaho wyoming.... every where. your always going to find some jack trying to get something or somewhere easy. if it be them driving off the trail cause there trying to get a horn or him seeing a nikon range finder on the front seat of a truck. and for the amount of people doing it and the amount of people complaining on this site... you know someone is playin the double sided card on here. theres alot of negative stuff goin on everywhere else why cant you just be positive and talk about the good times hunting and doing things and take care of the bad stuff you see to the proper authorities and keep this website for sharing and keeping people pumped about hunting and being outdoors. and also to catagorize all utah people as "utards" is like saying all idaho all idaho people dont know there @$$ from a hole in the ground and all wyoming people are whine cause nothing else is going on in that state so the need something to do.... not fair to say either i know great people from both those places and ive lived in both. keep it positive... misery loves company. company doesnt love misery.

I don't think he was complaining he gave a simple warning! maybe someone would read this and might know something. My dad had a brand new generater chained & pad locked up there with "wy" plates and someone cut the chain. Back in may my truck window got smashed in,they took my pack brand new $800 camara 4 month old cabela's euro's 10x42 and all the rest of the gear in it. They left a phone,wallet,cd's,22 pistol and a shotgun there $2200 dollers gone like that probley for a junkies needle!!!! if i could find the person that did this i would take a knife to the tendons on the back of the knee, drive him to the desert on the least traveled road i could find 100 miles from anything kick him in the nuts till he couldn't scream any more then leave the piece of sh!t to try and find his way home.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POST DONT READ IT DON'T RESPOND TO IT!!!!

Well here's the deal come on here and call all Wyoming hunters red necks dang sure be ready to be called a UTARD.. and if that offended U and I think it did "slack jaw" then well I won't call you utard no more how about utahn A$$ HOLE!!!!!!! as for the stuff that was stolen in utah or wyoming either way they are still dirt bags...
P.S. I grew up in Utah and am dang sure glad to be away from there nice place to visit but well you know the rest!

well as for the previous statement before i would agree with that now seeing that point of view.. it was too bad and he may have been warning people. calling a state of people tards though sounds like someone has a grudge against a state... i dunno maybe he was teased too much when he lived here in high school in the boys locker room and never let it go... or his mother never cuddled him enough as a child. but thats not for me to judge and im not goin to tell him how to live his life. slack jaw... i mean 4x4 all i have to say is point proven.. LMFAO

p.s. born and raised in wyoming for the first 17 years of my life... same to be said. fun for the first 2 days after that the funnest thing to do is pack up and get the HELL outta there!

(exclamation points make everything seem more intense.. my niece uses them alot.. just curious maybe your niece taught you?)

>well as for the previous statement
>before i would agree with
>that now seeing that point
>of view.. it was too
>bad and he may have
>been warning people. calling a
>state of people tards though
>sounds like someone has a
>grudge against a state... i
>dunno maybe he was teased
>too much when he lived
>here in high school in
>the boys locker room and
>never let it go... or
>his mother never cuddled him
>enough as a child. but
>thats not for me to
>judge and im not goin
>to tell him how to
>live his life. slack jaw...
>i mean 4x4 all i
>have to say is point
>proven.. LMFAO
>
>p.s. born and raised in wyoming
>for the first 17 years
>of my life... same to
>be said. fun for the
>first 2 days after that
>the funnest thing to do
>is pack up and get
>the HELL outta there!
>
>(exclamation points make everything seem more
>intense.. my niece uses them
>alot.. just curious maybe your
>niece taught you?)

You know this could go on and on but I won't prove that I am an X-tard, But I will ask why you left Wyoming scared of getting hung on a fence?

There you go no exclamation points better?

actually .. honestly i left cause everyone thought that they were entitled to everything... without owning anything and i came and got my degree at the university of utah... once a tard always a tard though and it sounds like if you lived in utah you would be one of those that most would consider a utard and give everyone else a bad name.

... good job on the no exclamation points doesnt look like you had your 14 year old daughter translating and typing for you

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom