Kamas Once In A Lifetime Moose Tag

smokingfire

My father in law (60 yrs old) drew his once in a lifetime moose tag and I’m trying to help him have a good experience this fall. He’s not much of a hiker and he’s not going to be picky. We’d really appreciate any advice or information any of you have for us while we do our own due diligence—either on this thread or direct message. Thanks in advance!

In a galaxy along time ago that was a great tag. Now days I wish you the best. I wound absolutely hire a guide.

Good for you! there are many riparian areas that can hold moose at any point. Don't rule out scrub oak areas!

I remember going through the gate at that ranch and when I went to close it I saw a nice bull on the mountain side , I’m not sure if that was public or not

My father in law (60 yrs old) drew his once in a lifetime moose tag and I’m trying to help him have a good experience this fall. He’s not much of a hiker and he’s not going to be picky. We’d really appreciate any advice or information any of you have for us while we do our own due diligence—either on this thread or direct message. Thanks in advance!
Hey man,

Have you had any luck on finding a moose. I have that tag as well.

there's a good bull hanging around moose horn lake

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom