Kids had a good year in 2013

J

JmGilaHunter

Thought I would post some pics from this last season, as you can tell both my kids had a great year! I ate tag soup on my elk and deer hunt lol! Hope you guys enjoy the pics
6931image.jpg

4004image.jpg

975image.jpg

4042image.jpg

4483image.jpg

Great job kids, and great job dad/guide! Keep up the good work. I guarantee time spent afeild with your kids is well worth the effort!

Congrats man!

You need to cash in on one of those elk tags someday and get one bigger than your wife's!

Ha Ha.....j/k

Jeff

Thanks guys, it has been a real blast taking my kids and showing them this great sport! Ya Jeff don't know if I will ever top the wife's bull but gonna die trying lol! Gotta get drawn again first I suppose.

Jm . man brother those pics are awesome! I enjoyed them for sure and I too got to hit the hills with my daughter tho she never got to pull the trigger we had an absolute blast and are looking forward to another great year.Thanks for sharing your pics and big time congrats to you and your little ones...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom