Last day general season buck.

Spikeit

Here is the buck that I harvested on Halloween. I was able luck out on the final evening of the season.
7012image.jpg

2985image.jpg

1337image.jpg

What a buck,
Idaho General tag produces some of the best general tag bucks. Every year many impressive bucks like this one come out of the General tag hunts. Congrats to the hunter, what a buck!!!! Idaho, where working hard pays off!!! Nice buck!!! This is why I love Idaho so much.

>What a buck,
>Idaho General tag produces some of
>the best general tag bucks.
>Every year many impressive bucks
>like this one come out
>of the General tag hunts.
>Congrats to the hunter, what
>a buck!!!! Idaho, where working
>hard pays off!!! Nice buck!!!
>This is why I love
>Idaho so much.

Idaho general tags can only produce general bucks :)

Awesome Buck! That is as good as it gets in my book! What part of the state is that? Not looking for any hidey holes, just general area. If I had to guess I would say Eastern Idaho. Congrats!

I'll guess he wasn't loaded on to a quad or truck whole! Good job. Does he have any teeth left, looks ancient! Make sure your taxi does that old face justice, he'll be a buck to remember for a long time.

Awesome buck! Congrats! Great to see hard earned OTC-public land bucks like this. Gives me hope for next year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom