last day to change NR app?

Christian

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-11 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]I hear you can change your application after it is submitted if you wanted to change regions or units. True?
Does the change have to be made by March 15 for deer or is it a different date?

Thanks!

The Christian

You can modify your application or withdraw from the deer and antelope drawings until 5PM Mountain time on June 3rd this year. The instructions are right on the G&F website to do either one online.

Since I drew a moose tag, I would like to change my deer & lope applications to points only this year. When I went online and tried to do so, I remembered they have a seperate application period later for this. So can I only change my app to a low percentage area or leave all 3 choices blank or something?

can't do points only, withdraw the apps then re apply for points only after the "points only" app period opens in July.

OK thanks, I already withdrew for deer. Trying to decide about pronghorn. Those seasons would overlap and I'd be driving right by the Red Desert units to and from there.

I ended up withdrawing for both. Also withdrew from a few other state lotteries. Came to my sense and realized this moose hunt will be a one time deal and I need to concentrate my efforts and vacation days there.

What kinds of things can you change on your application? Can you change the area you apply? Can you change from regular to special of vice-versa? Other changes?

It looks like you can only change the unit # and type # or withdraw--not special vs. regular type.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom