LIMITED ENTRY APPLICATION ?

S

SWD

Residents! Can anyone tell me why you cant apply for more than one limited entry permit in UTAH? And any non resident can? Why cant we build up our points like the non residents? Tell me that one!

Well think of this
As a resident it takes us 10-20 years to draw are limited quota tags now.
If I'm trying to draw a elk tag and you are trying to draw a deer tag but we are both putting in for both hunts it would take 20-40
years for us to get are tags then.

As non-residents being able to put in for every thing that was changed a few years back so are DWR could collect more application fees
SORRY TO THOSE THAT SPENT 10+ YEARS BUILDING POINTS

Unfortuniate result of a growing population. More people every year in Utah and animal numbers struggling to so much as stay even. It does suck but it has to be done. If every resident was able to put in for every species, it would be forever and a lifetime to be lucky to lotto draw one tag in a lifetime. Not that it is much better the way it is now but a guy has the oppertunity to choose his passion and animal then with some perseverance, have half the wait compared to no limitations. The non res tags, as said before is a way to get more app money for the lower quota tags that are a small portion in the total tag numbers. :(

There would be no benefit for a ressy applicant to be able to put in for all species.

It takes for ever to draw now---toss in everyone else----youth hunters would never draw as they would never have the points.

Robb

Have I got a deal for you!!! Send me more money, and you can apply for multiple hunts, but if you get drawn, you can only hunt one species! And, of course, I will lower your odds of getting drawn!

As a nonresident, I will trade you in a heartbeat!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom