LO tags o plenty on Craigslist

nmwapiti

I take it as a sign that pepole are just not buying them this year. Economy or hunters sending a loud and clear message to the LO that these tags have been way overpriced for way too long? Maybe a bit of both?

There is always someone wealthy enough to enjoy our natural resources. It usually is not NM residents for the most part. 6c should be cheap.

>It looks pretty much the same
>to me. I haven't seen
>a deal on there in
>years.

What I mean is that there are so many of them on CL this year that the LO is resorting to posting on CL. I have never seen so many ads before! In years past most LO's just have to wait for the phone to ring.

I think/hope you're on to something here.

Tags are not selling like they have in years past. Prices are just way too high.

Why would anyone pay $6,500.00 for an archery tag anywhere?

Give me the govenors tag for that price & I'll take it! Not a archery tag for 10 days or so in the Gila.

Way too rich for my blood.

Heck... $325.00 for a doe antelope? Really? For like 60 lbs of packaged meat? Cow elk maybe since the price per lb of meat is more reasonable at that price. Just sayin'... it's gotten too expensive to even feed our families anymore.

What's it worth to get a chance to pull the trigger?

Somebody's going to get some great deals at the last minute if they hold out.

I love a good drought! the animals will live on. However those landowners get to sweat a little bit. Thats what happens when you charge $100/gun just so your kids can hunt sparrows with their red rider bb guns. Come on drought! burn them Mother F'ers out!

I'm gonna go read my bible now. I think my anger management issues may be surfacing again.

Any way to sell is better than letting the tag pimps take a cut. Elliminating the middleman is good for both the landowner and tag purchaser.

I picked up an archery tag for a heck of a price in my opinion. Will have a elk tag in hand for less than the price of a quality NR tag. I am very satisfied

>I picked up an archery tag
>for a heck of a
>price in my opinion. Will
>have a elk tag in
>hand for less than
>the price of a quality
>NR tag. I am very
>satisfied

Congrats. Glad you got a tag.

There was 6a tags for $2500, hope they have a ranch outside the burns! Way too much but heck if people will buy em people will sell em!

I take it as a sign that pepole are just not buying them this year. Economy or hunters sending a loud and clear message to the LO that these tags have been way overpriced for way too long? Maybe a bit of both?
I'm not sure what to do about it but the commen man doesn't stand a chance to go on a decent elk hunt anymore. They have priced us out again. We are left hunting bullfrog until they figure that out to.

Your best value is Africa to hunt big game. I have been twice and had a great hunt. It would be nice if you didn't have to leave the country to do that but I am 64 years old and running out of time

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom