locked skull founded! (pic)

vinihunt

i was over at Virigina visiting my older sister for thanksgiving..and was whitetail hunting...i couldn't believe on my life that i found locked skull! it was a great found for me! always wanted to find one...and i did!! it is big whitetail! the one has 12 points and thick browntine...the other one is 9 pointer but massive and long...couldn't unlock..it was a great trip for me! the weather back east is suck! u can see the pic when i found it..i found maybe 1/2 mile from my sister's house..she lives on 10 acres in wood!

enjoy the pic

vinihunt :)

That is freakin awesome man! I wish that I could find a couple of big old muleys locked up like that!

,Utah

Thats one hell of a find there Vini. I'm not that lucky to find something like that. Congrats on a good find. Did you get any whities while hunting?

Droptine

Vini,
Way to Go Man! I've always wanted to find a locked set too. Nothing like that yet for me. Congrats on finding a find of a lifetime!

Great find Vini! Looks like two good bucks. Did you fill your tag?
-Raptor

Super cool vini.
Man that would be the find of a lifetime for me. I hope to find one, one of these days. When I do I will build a freakin shrine for it and display for all to see. i love that stuff.

ShedCraaaaaaazy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom