Made Me Laugh!!!!

Iddogguy

Was looking at ARIZONA INDIVIDUAL BONUS POINTS BY SPECIES today.
Why would someone have 36 Javelina bonus points?

Ha !!!!

IMG_6924.png

Don't Laugh!

Some Are Thinking Of Their Grand'Kids Down The Road!
Yea, I guess I’m the dumb ass on the turkey points! They issue tags for three different species of turkey. Looks like some are very hard to draw!

I’ve eaten Crow before, don’t like the taste though!

Have killed a butt load of turkeys and never had the desire to hunt all the species. Now I am starting to think it would be fun to at least hunt Gould’s once. Should of at least been building points for them 27 years ago when I started building points for sheep, antelope, elk, and deer. If you are already applying for other species why not.

Also remember that thousands of people have application services take care of all their points. Could be that folks with all those points don't even know they have them. They just told someone to get points for all species and that is what's going on. I'm sure many people have points for all sorts of hunts in several states and just choose a couple each year to burn points on. Or they buy a voucher or hunt a CWMU, etc. Just saving points in case they want to do that hunt.

I had 15 points when I drew mine, my son had 21 points when he drew his. My daughter on the other hand drew one at 12 yrs. old with 2 points and her 2nd tag at 16 yrs old.
Think I’m sitting on 12 now. I’m a mid life onset “Turkey Dork” so I actually get excited for the Az Spring results, hoping for my turn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom